News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

ATTN: ADMINS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 15, 2012, 06:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:49:17 AM
And...

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 23, 2013, 12:15:17 AM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 08:13:08 PM
So you obviously condone maliciously providing my PI without my consent as long as it is within the letter of the law, yes?

I'm gonna go with "Yes. Absolutely the fuck yes."

But, y'know, only because I hate you. :D

Well, I have to say that I also hate you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:51:22 AM
And...

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:20:32 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 08:13:08 PM
So you obviously condone maliciously providing my PI without my consent as long as it is within the letter of the law, yes?

By all means. 

Well, if you're defining "posting PI" as "linking to a public source", then yeah.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 02:50:53 AM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:48:08 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 02:39:12 AM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:38:23 AM
Well apparently everyone is peachy keen with both you and ECH declaring that posting PI is A-OK.  I just hope none of them ever end up on your badside. 

You guys are quite the pair.

Who posted PI?  Stop lying.

You did.

Didn't.

You posted my first name without my permission.  And as someone pointed out, it makes it kinda easy to find me with a Google search, so, yeah, you have.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:52:53 AM
Well apparently everyone is peachy keen with both you and ECH declaring that posting PI is A-OK.  I just hope none of them ever end up on your badside. 

You did.

Didn't.

You posted my first name without my permission.  And as someone pointed out, it makes it kinda easy to find me with a Google search, so, yeah, you have.

Well, hell, the MPP goons will be all over you like stink on shit.  Your first name?  How awful!   :lulz:

AFK

And you agreed that you are okay with someone maliciously providing my PI without my consent.

Do you understand the precedent you are setting?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:54:51 AM
And you agreed that you are okay with someone maliciously providing my PI without my consent.

NOPE.

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 02:53:50 AM

You did.

Didn't.

Well, hell, the MPP goons will be all over you like stink on shit.  Your first name?  How awful!   :lulz:

It's still PI and you posted it, maliciously.  Because that's the kind of person you are.  Are you proud of that?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:56:13 AM

You did.

Didn't.

It's still PI and you posted it, maliciously.  Because that's the kind of person you are.  Are you proud of that?

I told you I don't like my name shortened.  You insisted. 

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 02:58:27 AM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:56:13 AM

You did.

Didn't.

I told you I don't like my name shortened.  You insisted. 

You didn't post Pixie's first name when she did it, or when others did it. 

You must be so proud, you are such a "big man"!

AFK

There are a lot of things I don't like, but somehow I manage to not become a total prick.  I would never post even a person's first name here, and I know a few of them including people I really don't like, without their say so.  It's just common decency.

AFK

But that isn't something you possess is it DOUR?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 02:29:48 AM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on November 16, 2012, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 03:04:16 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 16, 2012, 02:25:45 AM
Being the pessimistic cynic I am when it comes to the internet, my guess is that the only true way to protect your information from stalkers on the internet is to not post it on the internet.

HEY...

Fuck off.

Not trying to be difficult, but the reality is, if someone REALLY wants to find stuff, and has even a reasonable amount of internet skills, they will find it.  I could care less about what switches get turned on or off here, but if the goal is to keep a committed stalker (read: completely obsessive) at bay, it's not going to stop them. 

All they have to do is make an account and lurk, or not act as an obvious jackass. 

It's why I am VERY protective of information.  There's a reason only two people on this site know my real name, it's why I don't post pics anymore, it's why I've not posted info about my education.

The fewer crumbs we leave the less likely someone we don't want finding us, will find us.

Lest anyone start feeling bad for RWHN.

Oh, isn't that precious?  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 02:54:51 AM

Do you understand the precedent you are setting?

NOPE.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 03:07:15 AM
There are a lot of things I don't like, but somehow I manage to not become a total prick.

NOPE!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division