News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Sexual arousal after pooping

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 21, 2012, 03:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 21, 2012, 04:09:30 AM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 21, 2012, 03:56:25 AM
reliably?  or occasionally?

Every time. I assume that other ladies experience the same thing but either aren't aware or won't talk about it because talking about it might be considered unseemly.

I don't get aroused after pooping, but I do enjoy the sensation of a good bowel movement, in that it's quite relaxing!

Nephew Twiddleton

This doesnt occur with me. Actually i find the necessity unpleasant and only enjoy the emptiness that i feel afterwards. But then again i have a propensity to drink whiskey and eat spicy food.

Also - i remember neil degrasse tyson using sex as evidence that intelligent design is incorrect. He said it was like building an amusement park in a sewer.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

It seems like it would be guys getting aroused. Prostate.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Elder Iptuous

I get a pleasant little shudder every time i piss, but no sensation from pooping like unto prostate fiddling. 
which i hadn't really considered until this very moment.

i feel kinda ripped off. why doesn't that happen?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 21, 2012, 08:08:35 AM

Every time. I assume that other ladies experience the same thing but either aren't aware or won't talk about it because talking about it might be considered unseemly.

I don't. And I'd talk about it.  :lol:

It doesn't feel like "Hey wow, I'm so horny right now!", it's more like just the biological markers of arousal; hard nipples, increased vaginal lubrication. The vaginal lubrication makes sense because it makes for a cleaner wipe... Nature's Wet-Wipe!™

The hard nipples, I don't see a purpose for. However, I now ask all of you to notice what your nipples do after you have a good poo, and report back.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Im afraid that im going to be touching my nipples when i shit to find out which will probably lead them to getting erect.

I will however note that my left ear has orgasmed before- consistently with one specific pair of headphones during a specific section of a specific cradle of filth song off of nymphetemine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 22, 2012, 04:17:24 AM
Im afraid that im going to be touching my nipples when i shit to find out which will probably lead them to getting erect.

I will however note that my left ear has orgasmed before- consistently with one specific pair of headphones during a specific section of a specific cradle of filth song off of nymphetemine.

Can't you just look at them?  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 22, 2012, 04:14:03 AM

It doesn't feel like "Hey wow, I'm so horny right now!", it's more like just the biological markers of arousal; hard nipples, increased vaginal lubrication. The vaginal lubrication makes sense because it makes for a cleaner wipe... Nature's Wet-Wipe!™

The hard nipples, I don't see a purpose for. However, I now ask all of you to notice what your nipples do after you have a good poo, and report back.

Won't help. :(

Mine have been hard enough to cut glass since the day I was born no matter what's going on.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Well aside from the fact that i dont particularly enjoy not wearing clothes i usually poop at work or home. And right now the bathroom at home is cold thus fudging the data.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 22, 2012, 04:24:48 AM

Mine have been hard enough to cut glass since the day I was born no matter what's going on.

THAT'S FUCKING WEIRD, DUDE.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 22, 2012, 04:26:09 AM
Well aside from the fact that i dont particularly enjoy not wearing clothes i usually poop at work or home. And right now the bathroom at home is cold thus fudging the data.

I am confused about what kind of clothes you wear that completely prevent looking at your nips? Iron plate?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 22, 2012, 05:27:18 AM

you're telling me! I mean, it would be cool if I actually LIKED sensory input from my nipples, but being as they're sensitive enough to be permanently hard I really don't like them being touched. And, of course, anyone I find myself in that position with always wants to touch them because they're permanently hard.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 22, 2012, 05:50:45 AM
Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 22, 2012, 05:27:18 AM

you're telling me! I mean, it would be cool if I actually LIKED sensory input from my nipples, but being as they're sensitive enough to be permanently hard I really don't like them being touched. And, of course, anyone I find myself in that position with always wants to touch them because they're permanently hard.

D: Yeah, that actually sounds kind of horrible. "Hi, I have a bundle of highly sensitive nerve endings RIGHT OUT FRONT HERE, please don't touch these!"

Mine are pretty sensitive, and as you can imagine, it can be difficult to dissuade people in certain situations from fiddling with them.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 22, 2012, 05:28:25 AM

I am confused about what kind of clothes you wear that completely prevent looking at your nips? Iron plate?

I like being as little exposed as possible??? Unless I'm bathing or getting my monkey on?

Richter

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 22, 2012, 05:28:25 AM

Hey, the iron plate is comfy.  It helps mitigate the nip-sanding nature of life.  I will concede that I remove it before pooping though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat