News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Various PD Criminals

Started by Doktor Howl, December 04, 2019, 03:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

LMNO, who exposed me to the GAY AGENDA.  It went something like this:

6:00 AM:  GAY alarm clock goes off.  Hit snooze to have 9 more minutes of BIG GAY DREAMS.
6:30 AM:  Eat your GAY Cheerios, prance out the door.
7:00 AM:  Get on the MBTA, change universes from our NORMAL one to the BEARFORCE1 dimension.  Dance on Subway to Elton John's I'm Still Standing.
7:30 AM:  Arrive at GAY job, have a great big cup of GAY coffee.  One of those frou-frou ones. 
8:00 AM:  Do financial dark arts.  Explain nothing.  Say horrible GAY things to the SEC investigators, then throw them down the elevator shaft.
12 PM:  Light lunch.
1:00 PM:  Office dance party.  Mandatory fabulousness. 
2:00 PM:  BIG GAY MEETINGS.
3:30 PM:  Back to the MBTA.  Leer at terrified passengers.  Return to our dimension.
4:00 PM:  Come home, greet wife. 
7:00 PM:  THE GAY BAR.
10:30 PM:  Stagger home, pass out unconscious in Divine Underoos. 

More to follow.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Seems legit.  Could use more cowboys.

Doktor Howl

Hoopla is Canadian.  Normally, I'd stop there, but he ALSO suggests Jack London novels to impressionable college kids.  Who then HUFF THE MISERY until they die on the nearest frozen lake.  Alone.

Nullified is the only respectable member of this rogue's gallery, because she tells you the TRUTH about what she and her goons are going to do to you.  It's not pretty.  It's sort of like if you fed Junkenstein bad crank and gave him his crowbar back in a crowded senior's facility.  The noise is horrible.  Unlike Junkenstein, however, the building is still standing when she's done.  She is the neutron bomb of gangsters.  All the people are dead, the buildings are largely untouched.  I'm really okay with this, myself.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on December 04, 2019, 03:44:34 PM
Seems legit.  Could use more cowboys.

That's only once a year when you fuck off to the West and ruin John Wayne movies for everyone.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

The Wizard Joseph:  TWJ is a hopeless drug addict who will knife you for money to continue his Benadryl habit.  He is sort of like the entire city of Aberdeen, Scotland, only in fast motion...To a regular person's eyes, his straight razor could be mistaken for the needle of an operating sewing machine.  The government has been covering this up for YEARS, blaming it on cattle mutilating space aliens.

Queen Gogira:  Is a cattle mutilating alien.  She has a grudge against TWJ.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Faust is the warden.  This should not be taken to mean that he is not himself a criminal.  I mean, are the people who keep letting the Joker out of Arkam Asylum good people?  Of course they aren't.  They know what's coming, and they do it ANYWAY, just for cheap kicks.  He does this shit on purpose.  He was just BORN WRONG, by which I mean "in Ireland," and this sort of shit is his way of getting back at God.
Molon Lube

altered

I do it because I love abandoned buildings and I hate infrastructure upkeep, just like Detroit.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 04, 2019, 03:53:39 PM
Faust is the warden.  This should not be taken to mean that he is not himself a criminal.  I mean, are the people who keep letting the Joker out of Arkam Asylum good people?  Of course they aren't.  They know what's coming, and they do it ANYWAY, just for cheap kicks.  He does this shit on purpose.  He was just BORN WRONG, by which I mean "in Ireland," and this sort of shit is his way of getting back at God.
We only leave the cells unlocked for good reasons like they cut overtime pay or because it's Wednesday.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

Quote from: nullified on December 04, 2019, 03:58:53 PM
I do it because I love abandoned buildings and I hate infrastructure upkeep, just like Detroit.

I would like to add that I also do it because of bad customer service. Really, you know you're dealing with a professional outfit when we need to verify your identity before we use your rib cage as a luge. I like to think I set a good example.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 04, 2019, 03:50:57 PM
The Wizard Joseph:  TWJ is a hopeless drug addict who will knife you for money to continue his Benadryl habit.  He is sort of like the entire city of Aberdeen, Scotland, only in fast motion...To a regular person's eyes, his straight razor could be mistaken for the needle of an operating sewing machine.  The government has been covering this up for YEARS, blaming it on cattle mutilating space aliens.

Queen Gogira:  Is a cattle mutilating alien.  She has a grudge against TWJ.

I just need my medicine is all. I need to sleep. The buzzing only stops when I sleep. When I am awake it builds and builds like tinnitus from some rarified Chinese hell until everything goes black and smells like blood and I feel the warm squishyness again and I know that soon I will have enough to get my fix. I need the fix.  Just.. just enough to sleep again. To forget the buzzing sent from Her. I know I'm one of the Blessed, but I'm not strong enough to fulfill my Destiny. When I have my medicine I don't dream you see. She can't get to me, can't stick Her tentacles into my brain.. but I still feel them sliding around my head looking for an orifice.

Sweet Baby Yoda I try to be strong, but I am only human in the end. That's my only crime really, just giving in to my humanity. I'm weak and desperate for a little comfort, a little bit of rest is all... I hear Her, feel HER, even now. I must escape again. They call me monster just for taking what I NEED, but they don't understand that I am doing what I have to to keep myself human for just a little longer.

I can't let Her win. I know that what I will become must be stopped before it begins. I am the door that holds back the Other...  Just...  Just need my medicine. I need my sleep.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 07, 2019, 12:43:47 PM
I just need my medicine is all. I need to sleep. The buzzing only stops when I sleep. When I am awake it builds and builds like tinnitus from some rarified Chinese hell until everything goes black and smells like blood and I feel the warm squishyness again and I know that soon I will have enough to get my fix. I need the fix.  Just.. just enough to sleep again. To forget the buzzing sent from Her. I know I'm one of the Blessed, but I'm not strong enough to fulfill my Destiny. When I have my medicine I don't dream you see. She can't get to me, can't stick Her tentacles into my brain.. but I still feel them sliding around my head looking for an orifice.

Sweet Baby Yoda I try to be strong, but I am only human in the end. That's my only crime really, just giving in to my humanity. I'm weak and desperate for a little comfort, a little bit of rest is all... I hear Her, feel HER, even now. I must escape again. They call me monster just for taking what I NEED, but they don't understand that I am doing what I have to to keep myself human for just a little longer.

I can't let Her win. I know that what I will become must be stopped before it begins. I am the door that holds back the Other...  Just...  Just need my medicine. I need my sleep.
Is there an "Unholy Horror" type of counterpart to "Holy Nonsense?"  Because I feel like the above deserves to be yoinked and put in an anthology, or something.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.