News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

A weird, creepy article with an agenda

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 25, 2012, 06:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

Quote from: McMegaDeff on November 28, 2012, 06:46:29 AM
While I can't put a finger on it as confidantly as this article does, I do whole-heartedly agree there's someting strange a happenings...

Alot of modern women I've interacted with have been very unaware of true maleness, very loud and simple ideas of what it means to be a man.

and honestly a great lack in interest in learning anything beyond their current knowlege. There seems to be an engrained "I am great and totally not crazy...at all" mentality in women that I'm inclined to just let it be and let them see how that works out...because I don't think there is reasoning with these creatures.
Oh boy. :lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Other than having a dick, what the fuck is this "true maleness" bullshit? 

Seriously.  This guy can just get kicked in the dick until his balls explode.  And then someone should rip off his balls and rip his eyeballs out of their sockets and put his balls where his eyeballs should go and his eyeballs where his balls should go. 

FROM SPACE.

It's the only way to be sure.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 28, 2012, 10:31:32 PM
Quote from: McMegaDeff on November 28, 2012, 06:46:29 AM
While I can't put a finger on it as confidantly as this article does, I do whole-heartedly agree there's someting strange a happenings...

Alot of modern women I've interacted with have been very unaware of true maleness, very loud and simple ideas of what it means to be a man.

and honestly a great lack in interest in learning anything beyond their current knowlege. There seems to be an engrained "I am great and totally not crazy...at all" mentality in women that I'm inclined to just let it be and let them see how that works out...because I don't think there is reasoning with these creatures.
Oh boy. :lulz:

There goes my blood pressure,

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on November 29, 2012, 04:57:59 AM

Seriously.  This guy can just get kicked in the dick until his balls explode.  And then someone should rip off his balls and rip his eyeballs out of their sockets and put his balls where his eyeballs should go and his eyeballs where his balls should go. 

FROM SPACE.

Seems as though Freeky saved me the bother, with style. PLEDGE!

Freeky

Quote from: Pixie on November 29, 2012, 04:06:39 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on November 29, 2012, 04:57:59 AM

FROM SPACE.

Seems as though Freeky saved me the bother, with style. PLEDGE!

You can thank Cards Against Humanity for that one. :lulz:

Juana

Fuck manliness ('cause traditional "manliness" relies on the subordination of women, which, uh, it sounds like you're for, if you're accusing all women of being crazy). Fuck gender expectations. True personhood is the route of the biped.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 29, 2012, 05:47:31 PM
'cause traditional "manliness" relies on the subordination of women, which, uh, it sounds like you're for,
I like how he specifies "modern women."  :lulz: What a little shitheaded twerp.

Dildo Argentino

Fuck manliness ('cause traditional "manliness" relies on the subordination of women, which, uh, it sounds like you're for, if you're accusing all women of being crazy). Fuck gender expectations. True personhood is the route of the biped.

And would you do away with gender altogether? Treat it like an accident of biology? Or is there some kind of room/role for it in a Modern Society of BipedsTM?

Not to be too circumspect about it, I think there are deep, interesting, worthy-of-investigation differences in the manner in which females and males (and other genders) aspire to and achieve true personhood.

I also think that in his troglodite manner, our trollific friend is actually gesturing at those.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: holist on November 30, 2012, 10:24:50 AM

And would you do away with gender altogether? Treat it like an accident of biology? Or is there some kind of room/role for it in a Modern Society of BipedsTM?

Not to be too circumspect about it, I think there are deep, interesting, worthy-of-investigation differences in the manner in which females and males (and other genders) aspire to and achieve true personhood.

I also think that in his troglodite manner, our trollific friend is actually gesturing at those.

you can't reduce gender to simply biology though. There is a cultural and sociological aspect that I think plays more of a role, overall, than biology.

and he used the "LOL, BITCHES THEY ALL BE CRAZY" sexist assed trope, therefore I ignore him, because he's a sexist jackass and a bitter little entitled douchenozzle.

also this:- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15978839 which actually means that HIS brain is registering women as "being emotional" because women's voices in men activate the emotional centres. Dude needs to stop projecting.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Pixie on November 30, 2012, 11:43:57 AM
you can't reduce gender to simply biology though. There is a cultural and sociological aspect that I think plays more of a role, overall, than biology.

Of course not, I was just lazy in expressing myself. What I was after was simply "are true persons gendered?" (and does the exploration of the phenomenon of gender furnish useful information to those wishing to be true persons?)

and he used the "LOL, BITCHES THEY ALL BE CRAZY" sexist assed trope, therefore I ignore him, because he's a sexist jackass and a bitter little entitled douchenozzle.

I don't think that follows at all. Apart from the fact that he is in all likelihood trolling with some hidden grudge/agenda, using some version of that "trope" (sorry, for some reason I find that word so pretentious, no offence :) ) I don't think is sufficient evidence that the person speaking is either a sexist jackass (he could be reporting quite impartially from some unfortunate place where most the bitches do indeed seem crazy - places, actually, where the dudes don't come off looking any better, either), or that he is bitter, or entitled. This sort of mindless, habitual sexism, I think you'll find, is endemic in several rarely bitter (though often bloody weird) and not in the least "entitled" segments of the global population. Douchenozzle... well I don't know about that. I imagine he might aspire to be one...

also this:- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15978839 which actually means that HIS brain is registering women as "being emotional" because women's voices in men activate the emotional centres. Dude needs to stop projecting.

That's just such a pointless explanation, what does it add? Given that we are implemented in biophysical reality, it's almost a tautology that when a voice, any voice, evokes emotion in someone (anyone), then their "emotional centres" are active. That is, after all, to the best of our current knowledge, what we call being emotional.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Pope Pixie Pickle

Juana