If I were to claim membership in a masonic lodge where would that get me?

Started by McMegaDeff, December 03, 2012, 08:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McMegaDeff

I'm looking for illuminati. My friend and brother, who is dually initiated mason/illuminati directed me to the book of chaos as a starting point when I asked about joining.

So far I've found a mountain of occult research  and a souls pace progress.

I'm I missing something or is this sort of a 'already on the path' deal?

:kingmeh:

regards
all that aside, my penis is still bigger than yours.

Pæs

Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPmomzC4Crs

Cain

I've heard Adam Weishaupt, an Illuminati leader, had a thing about wolves as an occult symbol.  Not sure how much help it is, but he claimed supernatural powers from staring into their eyes over extended periods of time.

I'd see if you can dig up anything about wolves in your research, and use that as your starting point.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: McMegaDeff on December 03, 2012, 08:12:07 AM
I'm looking for illuminati. My friend and brother, who is dually initiated mason/illuminati directed me to the book of chaos as a starting point when I asked about joining.

So far I've found a mountain of occult research  and a souls pace progress.

I'm I missing something or is this sort of a 'already on the path' deal?

:kingmeh:

regards

What man is at ease in his Inn?
    Get out.
    Wide is the world and cold.
    Get out.
    Thou hast become an in-itiate.
    Get out.
    But thou canst not get out by the way thou camest
      in.  The Way out is THE WAY.
    Get out.
    For OUT is Love and Wisdom and Power.(12)
    Get OUT.
    If thou hast T already, first get UT.(13)
    Then get O.
    And so at last get OUT.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

CLAW HAMMER.

APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE TESTICALS.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm true to the game too, it's called PD and I can't lose
I've got a bunch of bad signal in the back with rants on tap
And a little bit of troll poop
Oh, oh yeah we're mocking shit
With our bip, we deal legit
So here's a sorry in advance, no hard feelings Noob
Sorry For Party Rocking

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

You don't find them, stupid. They find you. Chances are, if they haven't found you by now, they won't.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on December 03, 2012, 06:57:15 PM
You don't find them, stupid. They find you. Chances are, if they haven't found you by now, they won't.

Or maybe they HAVE, and they've implanted suggestions in his brain with F-Waves.  Suggestions like "posting inane shit on forums" and "waste your life trolling Discordians".

You gotta keep the smart ones scared and the dumb ones busy.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 07:02:32 PM

Or maybe they HAVE, and they've implanted suggestions in his brain with F-Waves.  Suggestions like "posting inane shit on forums" and "waste your life trolling Discordians".

Oh sure, I simply meant that he didn't already get his invite, it ain't forthcoming.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on December 03, 2012, 07:04:44 PM

Oh sure, I simply meant that he didn't already get his invite, it ain't forthcoming.  :lulz:

They stopped inviting people years ago.  That's why 99% of the membership is 80+. 

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 07:06:11 PM

They stopped inviting people years ago.  That's why 99% of the membership is 80+.
Yeah, but we don't have to spoil all their secrets, now do we?

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 07:05:02 PM
Quote from: McMegaDeff on December 03, 2012, 08:12:07 AM
I'm looking for illuminati.

You can buy it on the Steve Jackson Games website, or Amazon.com.
Damnit, now i wanna play Illuminati with someone.  :lol: :lol:

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 07:06:11 PM

I got invited 2 or 3 years ago.