News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

-the Casey Salem Anthony Witch trials-

Started by NegativeNinja999, December 03, 2012, 07:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sita

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:38:21 PM
Quote from: Sita on December 03, 2012, 08:36:40 PM
I hated it when it was all the news would talk about.
I hate it even more now that they made a movie about it. Because that means it's gonna be a point of conversation all over again.

At least it's on a channel I never watch.

This is why I get all my news from ultra-right lunatic discussion forums.  I don't know SHIT about Casey Anthony, but I can tell you all about the 5000 still-extant birther conspiracies.
Living in the Tampa area you couldn't help but hear about it, even if you never watched the news or read the paper :x
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sita on December 03, 2012, 08:41:50 PM
I hate it even more now that they made a movie about it. Because that means it's gonna be a point of conversation all over again.

This is why I get all my news from ultra-right lunatic discussion forums.  I don't know SHIT about Casey Anthony, but I can tell you all about the 5000 still-extant birther conspiracies.
Living in the Tampa area you couldn't help but hear about it, even if you never watched the news or read the paper :x

Well, yeah, Florida. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

NegativeNinja999

Good Reverend Roger.  To answer your first question I actually didn't see my post at first, so I posted it again, only to find it was now there twice!  So I changed the first one as not to confuse you, but failed.  To answer your second question, yes I am one of those drug people :/
Dad:  "Quit making that ugly face or it'll get stuck like that."
Me:  "But I'm not making a face."
Dad:  "Oh, well then too late."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 08:43:03 PM
Good Reverend Roger.  To answer your first question I actually didn't see my post at first, so I posted it again, only to find it was now there twice!  So I changed the first one as not to confuse you, but failed.  To answer your second question, yes I am one of those drug people :/

Drugs are bad for you.  We clean-living Holy Men™ have no time for such nonsense1, for there is work to be done.  You won't cleanse the temple when you're fucked out of your head on cheap street drugs, Ma'am.  No, drugs are the conspiracy's way of getting you to SHUT UP and sit on the couch watching media shit-blizzards about things that don't matter.

1 Pills don't count, they're medicine.  And peyote is a religious thing, so it's also exempt.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sita

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:42:24 PM

Well, yeah, Florida.
I so very much want to leave but it just won't let me.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sita on December 03, 2012, 08:46:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:42:24 PM

Well, yeah, Florida.
I so very much want to leave but it just won't let me.

Like I said to Stella, you just have to find a place with more gravity.  Tucson, Portland, Providence...All of these are viable choices.

Tucson, for example, has all the misery and pig-ignorant bullshit of Florida, but without the gigantic alligators and mosquitos (we have gigantic spiders and tarantula hawks instead), and with 117F summer days, at about 3% humidity.  The sun is an ANGRY GOD that SMASHES YOU INTO THE GROUND like a cigarette butt, and...Oh, erm.  Not my best sales day.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, in a few minutes I'll be moving this to apple talk, as the project board is for ongoing projects...And although the current project doesn't seem to be going anywhere, there's always that off-chance.

NegativeNinja999

Actually Reverend I'm a male, not female.  I'm sure that shouldn't bother you any tho- having "Reverend" in your name & all.  Haha sorry I couldn't resist... a Casey Anthony thread is probably the wrong place to make child molester jokes :o my bad...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 08:53:55 PM
Actually Reverend I'm a male, not female.  I'm sure that shouldn't bother you any tho- having "Reverend" in your name & all.  Haha sorry I couldn't resist... a Casey Anthony thread is probably the wrong place to make child molester jokes :o my bad...

Okay, fuck off.

Pæs

wut

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 08:55:40 PM
wut

I fucking KNEW it was too good to be true.  We finally get an articulate noob, and BAM!  POPTART.

NegativeNinja999

And no cheap street highs for me btw.  I have expensive taste when it comes to killing myself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 08:56:51 PM
And no cheap street highs for me btw.  I have expensive taste when it comes to killing myself.

Yeah, nobody cares.

Please to commence fucking off, asshole.

TGRR,
Pledge.

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:56:26 PM
wut

I fucking KNEW it was too good to be true.  We finally get an articulate noob, and BAM!  POPTART.
I am still trying to figure out how the comment was even supposed to be a "child molester joke".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 08:58:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:56:26 PM
wut

I am still trying to figure out how the comment was even supposed to be a "child molester joke".

He seems to be implying that the word "reverend" is a term for "child molestor".  In short, he's either Poptart or one of the "Uncle BadTouch family", and is therefore a complete shitknocker and has accordingly fallen off my radar.