Started by NegativeNinja999, December 03, 2012, 07:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 09:01:09 PM
Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 08:58:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:56:26 PM
Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 08:55:40 PM
Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 08:53:55 PM
Actually Reverend I'm a male, not female.  I'm sure that shouldn't bother you any tho- having "Reverend" in your name & all.  Haha sorry I couldn't resist... a Casey Anthony thread is probably the wrong place to make child molester jokes :o my bad...
wut

I fucking KNEW it was too good to be true.  We finally get an articulate noob, and BAM!  POPTART.
I am still trying to figure out how the comment was even supposed to be a "child molester joke".

He seems to be implying that the word "reverend" is a term for "child molestor".  In short, he's either Poptart or one of the "Uncle BadTouch family", and is therefore a complete shitknocker and has accordingly fallen off my radar.
And that the child can be a male of any age, presumably, given that the only new information he provided was his gender...

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

NegativeNinja999

It was just a joke, and yes you get it.  "Reverend."  If a joke with this content rattles your cage then for the love of God don't ever watch Adult Swim or any program with dark humor or you might just shit yourself.
Dad:  "Quit making that ugly face or it'll get stuck like that."
Me:  "But I'm not making a face."
Dad:  "Oh, well then too late."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 09:05:14 PM
It was just a joke, and yes you get it.  "Reverend."  If a joke with this content rattles your cage then for the love of God don't ever watch Adult Swim or any program with dark humor or you might just shit yourself.

It was a rubbish joke. Why are you so rubbish?

The Good Reverend Roger

I tell ya, Paes...Sometimes the title of Patron Saint of Internet Whackjobs gets right up my fucking nostrils, you know?  It's not the loonies I mind so much, as that I don't get PAID for it.  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is AMERICA, and I expect CASH ON THE BARRELHEAD for this sort of shit.

NegativeNinja999

& thankyou Paes for spelling my joke out for him, he needed it!  If the term "Reverend" were not a religious term, then it would have been just a gay joke.  Get it now, Reverend?  All just fun & games til someone reacts all crazy AAAGGGHHHH!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

And the QUALITY of said lunatics has been dropping at a distressing rate.  Years ago, we'd get at LEAST a week in before "the big reveal".  Now it's hours, at best.

And the best we can get now is "CHILD MOLESTOR HURRRR HURRR HURRR", with no punchline or anything.  It's like they don't even try, anymore.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 09:09:14 PM
& thankyou Paes for spelling my joke out for him, he needed it!  If the term "Reverend" were not a religious term, then it would have been just a gay joke.  Get it now, Reverend?  All just fun & games til someone reacts all crazy AAAGGGHHHH!!!

*I* explained it to HIM, Slappy. 

Christ, we've got a quick one on our hands.

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 09:07:37 PM
I tell ya, Paes...Sometimes the title of Patron Saint of Internet Whackjobs gets right up my fucking nostrils, you know?  It's not the loonies I mind so much, as that I don't get PAID for it.  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is AMERICA, and I expect CASH ON THE BARRELHEAD for this sort of shit.

Need subscription forum. Internets says that AnnoyTG.GR is available, but it might be lying about how to make an acceptable Greek domain.

Pæs

Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 09:06:50 PM

I think this is the post where I explain the joke.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 09:12:19 PM

Need subscription forum. Internets says that AnnoyTG.GR is available, but it might be lying about how to make an acceptable Greek domain.

You, sir, are a GODDAMN GENIUS.  We're gonna be RICH.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 09:12:39 PM
Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 09:06:50 PM

I think this is the post where I explain the joke.

This troll is defective.

NegativeNinja999

It was just a joke, and an off-hand careless one at that.  But my best advice to you would be to keep obsessing about it, it seems to be doing wonders for your blood pressure.

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 09:13:12 PM
Quote from: Pæs on December 03, 2012, 09:12:19 PM

You, sir, are a GODDAMN GENIUS.  We're gonna be RICH.

spiritualadvi.sr is free. THE INTERNET WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.