News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

-the Casey Salem Anthony Witch trials-

Started by NegativeNinja999, December 03, 2012, 07:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 10:38:57 PM
Quote from: Alty on December 03, 2012, 10:25:43 PM
Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 09:51:12 PM
I see, well I've definitely never been here before, and I def wasn't aware that there was a previous member of that sort... anyway, my apologies.

Well, now that you're here...

WELCOME!

Check out the pool on the roof (I wouldn't actually recommend, you know, getting in it...or looking directly at it for very long), mind the Nigels, and for god sake don't talk about pot, magic, copyright, libertarianism, sous vide, or pot.

I mean you can...just think of those topics as Mariah Carey's high note. Just because you can do a thing...

:lulz:  We need to reword that for newsfeed.

Feel free so to do.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:38:21 PM
Quote from: Sita on December 03, 2012, 08:36:40 PM
I hated it when it was all the news would talk about.
I hate it even more now that they made a movie about it. Because that means it's gonna be a point of conversation all over again.

At least it's on a channel I never watch.

This is why I get all my news from ultra-right lunatic discussion forums.  I don't know SHIT about Casey Anthony, but I can tell you all about the 5000 still-extant birther conspiracies.

Have you followed the latest Birther conspiracy meltdown?

Turns out the guy who posed as a fraud detection expert on the "Atlas Shrugged" blog, which helped propagate the birther conspiracies, was himself a fake all along.  No real credentials.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 10:16:44 PM
2.  I'm the Cornish guy.  Coyote is the fucking Welshman.

3.  My revenge for the Welsh crack will be a thing of legend, Texas-Boi.

I admit that i'm unfamiliar with the various barbarians of your corner of the world, so i looked it up in wiki...
QuoteThe Cornish people, who shared the Brythonic language with the Welsh, were referred to in the Old English language as the "Westwalas" meaning West Welsh.

sorry.... West Welsh. 
:lol:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on December 04, 2012, 12:08:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 10:16:44 PM
2.  I'm the Cornish guy.  Coyote is the fucking Welshman.

3.  My revenge for the Welsh crack will be a thing of legend, Texas-Boi.

I admit that i'm unfamiliar with the various barbarians of your corner of the world, so i looked it up in wiki...
QuoteThe Cornish people, who shared the Brythonic language with the Welsh, were referred to in the Old English language as the "Westwalas" meaning West Welsh.

sorry.... West Welsh. 
:lol:

:spittake:

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on December 03, 2012, 11:47:07 PM
I hate it even more now that they made a movie about it. Because that means it's gonna be a point of conversation all over again.

This is why I get all my news from ultra-right lunatic discussion forums.  I don't know SHIT about Casey Anthony, but I can tell you all about the 5000 still-extant birther conspiracies.

Turns out the guy who posed as a fraud detection expert on the "Atlas Shrugged" blog, which helped propagate the birther conspiracies, was himself a fake all along.  No real credentials.
:spittake:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:49:18 PM
Quote from: Sita on December 03, 2012, 08:46:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 08:42:24 PM
Quote from: Sita on December 03, 2012, 08:41:50 PM

Living in the Tampa area you couldn't help but hear about it, even if you never watched the news or read the paper :x

Well, yeah, Florida.
I so very much want to leave but it just won't let me.

Like I said to Stella, you just have to find a place with more gravity.  Tucson, Portland, Providence...All of these are viable choices.

Tucson, for example, has all the misery and pig-ignorant bullshit of Florida, but without the gigantic alligators and mosquitos (we have gigantic spiders and tarantula hawks instead), and with 117F summer days, at about 3% humidity.  The sun is an ANGRY GOD that SMASHES YOU INTO THE GROUND like a cigarette butt, and...Oh, erm.  Not my best sales day.

Portland is BEAUTIFUL, and there's hardly anything to be afraid of. Come to Portland.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 08:53:55 PM
Actually Reverend I'm a male, not female.  I'm sure that shouldn't bother you any tho- having "Reverend" in your name & all.  Haha sorry I couldn't resist... a Casey Anthony thread is probably the wrong place to make child molester jokes :o my bad...

You started out so promising. What a shame you had to go saying something this stupid and insulting. Do you usually make a habit of joking that people you just met molest children?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on December 04, 2012, 01:01:30 AM
Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 08:53:55 PM
Actually Reverend I'm a male, not female.  I'm sure that shouldn't bother you any tho- having "Reverend" in your name & all.  Haha sorry I couldn't resist... a Casey Anthony thread is probably the wrong place to make child molester jokes :o my bad...

You started out so promising. What a shame you had to go saying something this stupid and insulting. Do you usually make a habit of joking that people you just met molest children?

He has apologized, and we have informed him of the general take on this particular brand of 'edgy' humor.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on December 03, 2012, 09:19:55 PM
Wow I really had no idea there would be this sort of reaction... here, of all places.  Please don't all gang up on me like I'm -idk- Casey Anthony or sombody... I honestly thought Reverend Roger would just outsmart my joke with a quick, witty stab right back... but alas, it's now become a bit more nutty than it was...

BOOYEAH

ALREADY TO YOU'RE NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2012, 09:56:09 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on December 03, 2012, 09:53:55 PM
I see, well I've definitely never been here before, and I def wasn't aware that there was a previous member of that sort... anyway, my apologies.

Yeah, I don't think you're a return customer (but I could be wrong).  We've never had someone use Comedy Central as an excuse for poor behavior.

:lulz: <--- Not laughing with you, kid.

Well, he managed to apologize, so I'm gonna back off and give him another chance.  Because I'm Holy™ like that.  Hell, it's not like I've never had to apologize for saying something dumb or offensive.

All's well that ends well!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on December 03, 2012, 10:25:43 PM

Well, now that you're here...

WELCOME!

Check out the pool on the roof (I wouldn't actually recommend, you know, getting in it...or looking directly at it for very long), mind the Nigels, and for god sake don't talk about pot, magic, copyright, libertarianism, sous vide, or pot.

I mean you can...just think of those topics as Mariah Carey's high note. Just because you can do a thing...

I was just wondering if you can use an autoclave to sous vide things.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 03, 2012, 11:47:07 PM

Oh, this is fucking MAGICAL!