News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 04, 2012, 02:43:00 PM
And the bridges.

I'm certain you mean the Portland bridges, although the East Coast bridges are pretty fierce. The Mount Hope will fucking ANYTHING on a windy day, especially when they have only one lane open (on a 2-lane 80-90 year old suspension bridge) and you're on a bus.  :horrormirth:

I think the West Coast has superior bridges, though.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM
And the bridges.

I'm certain you mean the Portland bridges, although the East Coast bridges are pretty fierce. The Mount Hope will fucking ANYTHING on a windy day, especially when they have only one lane open (on a 2-lane 80-90 year old suspension bridge) and you're on a bus.  :horrormirth:

Portland bridges sing to you, Suu.  Drive off the side.  No more worries.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 04, 2012, 02:27:51 PM
Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on December 04, 2012, 05:30:49 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 04, 2012, 04:46:11 AM
We have sand wasps, brown recluses, and camel spiders here. That's it, more or less.

We don't have anything; it's just really pleasant and safe here.

Pleasant and safe for you, maybe.  Everyone else has to live with the constant threat of Nigel.

Everyone else IS Nigel.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 04, 2012, 03:24:44 PM
And the bridges.

And, they're lined with Nigels, chorus lines of Nigels, guiding you to eternity.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 04, 2012, 03:28:42 PM
chorus lines of Nigels,

Yeah.

Just wrecked my pance like the incredible hulk.

Suu

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 04, 2012, 03:25:12 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 04, 2012, 02:27:51 PM
Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on December 04, 2012, 05:30:49 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 04, 2012, 04:46:11 AM
We have sand wasps, brown recluses, and camel spiders here. That's it, more or less.

We don't have anything; it's just really pleasant and safe here.

Pleasant and safe for you, maybe.  Everyone else has to live with the constant threat of Nigel.

Everyone else IS Nigel.

Hush, now.

Everything is really nice in Portland; everyone should move here.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And the bridges.

And, they're lined with Nigels, chorus lines of Nigels, guiding you to eternity.

HIGH KICK, HIGH KICK, THIS IS HOW WE DO IT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

It seems I have missed out on some PDrama.

That's ok, I'm sure I can catch up.

DOOD, being your own boss is as awesome as it is challenging.

I always thought I'd want minions, but other people are just trouble. Screw having employees.

Specially, wut with the 'bamacare.
    /
:mullet:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Continuing to help the police with their enquiries.  Bleh.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on December 04, 2012, 04:14:45 PM
And the bridges.

HIGH KICK, HIGH KICK, THIS IS HOW WE DO IT.

This needs to be some kind of moving gif.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

And the bridges.

We drove over one bridge when we were there, crossing the river to Washington. I heard that song.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Salty

There was a terrifying earthquake yesterday. Not, A Sit Up In Bed And Use Your Other Senses Earthquake.

No, it was A Have Your Boots On About To Run Out The Door When It Stops Earthquake. Terrifying.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."