News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Lame, I'm going to be late to stats because my car is iced over.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 11, 2013, 04:47:26 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on January 11, 2013, 04:05:02 PM
And now....the PARENT OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO.....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/parents-admit-giving-teething-baby-heroin-223715074.html

Wanna know what's even more depressing?

How many kids die of neglect every year that the news can't be fucked to bother reporting on because it isn't as juicy as "parents rub heroin on baby's gums". If it doesn't have that "drugz n drugz n drugz" hook, they usually just ignore it.

And there needs to be MORE neglected kids.  GOP congressman continues Akin's hilarity:

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/11/16465141-gop-congressman-akins-rape-comments-were-partly-right?lite
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Weekend operation is gonna be fun.  Everyone has to use the vanilla human characters that come unlocked with the start of the game.

I suspect a lot of people got the game for Xmas, and so haven't unlocked much, hence an easy operation for all.  Myself, I'm taking the human infiltrator out for a spin.  Valiant sniper rifle, Locust SMG for close quarter headshots, Guerrilla Upgrade V.  I am gonna wreck shit.  Prepare to be amazed, noobs.

In fact, I think I'm going to spend all weekend with the vanilla characters, even once I get my commendation pack.  Sure, they ain't got the fancy bells and whistles of the new characters, but that just makes it more challenging.  Shit, maybe I'll even dig out the common and uncommon weapons.  I have a weak spot for the Mantis, despite being the original one-shot sniper rifle.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2013, 04:52:39 PM

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/parents-admit-giving-teething-baby-heroin-223715074.html

How many kids die of neglect every year that the news can't be fucked to bother reporting on because it isn't as juicy as "parents rub heroin on baby's gums". If it doesn't have that "drugz n drugz n drugz" hook, they usually just ignore it.

And there needs to be MORE neglected kids.  GOP congressman continues Akin's hilarity:

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/11/16465141-gop-congressman-akins-rape-comments-were-partly-right?lite

Yeah, what the world really needs is for as many unfit mothers to have unwanted babies as possible. And when I say that, I don't mean that rape victims are automatically unfit mothers, I mean that ANYBODY who recognizes that they don't want to continue a pregnancy for ANY reason is demonstrating that they do not feel, in some capacity or other, up to raising a child at that moment.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

No, more babies are required, to fight the Chinese and Mahammodean horde.

YOU MUST BREED.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 11, 2013, 05:36:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2013, 04:52:39 PM

Yeah, what the world really needs is for as many unfit mothers to have unwanted babies as possible. And when I say that, I don't mean that rape victims are automatically unfit mothers, I mean that ANYBODY who recognizes that they don't want to continue a pregnancy for ANY reason is demonstrating that they do not feel, in some capacity or other, up to raising a child at that moment.

You don't understand.  Their "Jesus" wants unwanted children, and lots of them.  He values potential people, mostly because they don't live up to that potential, and if there's any risk of them doing so, well, slash the "entitlement" funding, education, whatever.

And why is this?

Because, as Jefferson said, people like the above congressmen don't worship Jesus or God.  They worship some horrible demon that looks good in a robe and sandals, some horrible fucking nightmare that's good with a disguise, that knows what mean-spirited, low people want, and urges them to go get it...Not for the result in society, but for the souls of the people wanting these things.

I mean, if you're going to believe in a good diety, you're going to have to accept that there's an evil one, too (or hell, maybe LOTS of evil ones), and that the best way for the evil ones to gain converts is to LOOK LIKE the good ones, and then appeal to the cruelty in the hearts of the self-righteous.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2013, 05:42:38 PM
No, more babies are required, to fight the Chinese and Mahammodean horde.

YOU MUST BREED.

And those private prisons aren't gonna fill themselves, right?

And that's the society we have.  We consume our children.

Cain

Exactly.  Brute-forcing population growth will solve all society's ills.  And the best bit?  There are no downsides.  None of what them fancy economists call "negative externalities".  It's morale, it's sane, it safeguards America's borders and the strength of the economy.

BREED.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2013, 05:48:05 PM
Exactly.  Brute-forcing population growth will solve all society's ills.  And the best bit?  There are no downsides.  None of what them fancy economists call "negative externalities".  It's morale, it's sane, it safeguards America's borders and the strength of the economy.

BREED.

And if there ARE any "negative externalities", they were caused by Obamacare and Bill Clinton's penis.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2013, 05:55:04 PM
Once again, I must link to this cartoon

http://lhote.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/a-prophetic-vision.html

Once again, I am blocked.  Emailing myself, to remember to look at this when I get home.

Cain

What image hosts aren't banned by your work? I'm not doing anything, I can transfer.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2013, 05:56:58 PM
What image hosts aren't banned by your work? I'm not doing anything, I can transfer.

PD, and I think LMNO found one.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger