News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on December 04, 2012, 07:38:32 PM
There was a terrifying earthquake yesterday. Not, A Sit Up In Bed And Use Your Other Senses Earthquake.

No, it was A Have Your Boots On About To Run Out The Door When It Stops Earthquake. Terrifying.

That's Palin, gnawing at the roots of the mountain with her uterus.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 04, 2012, 07:40:28 PM
There was a terrifying earthquake yesterday. Not, A Sit Up In Bed And Use Your Other Senses Earthquake.

No, it was A Have Your Boots On About To Run Out The Door When It Stops Earthquake. Terrifying.

Huh. That's somehow comforting.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Wow.

This is a weird question, but I always hear people saying they had to change their underwear after something terrifying.

I never have. If anything, my asshole clamps SHUT.

What's the norm?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

:horrormirth:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Salty

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on December 04, 2012, 07:41:44 PM

Wow.

This is a weird question, but I always hear people saying they had to change their underwear after something terrifying.

I never have. If anything, my asshole clamps SHUT.

What's the norm?

Hm. A small survey of my sphincteral history results in: inconclusive.

Nah, pretty much every bodily system shuts down except that which allows me to run, and make sure my son is doing the same. I've given much thought to my lack of emergency preparation though. I need to put some gear in the car.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Tis a terrible beast, what lies between her nethers. With tentacles to pull you in and teeth to grind you up, and a hunger that rages on, knowing no slaking. Run far, man, run free. For the PalinUterus hunts. And 'ware, for if it grows too strong, if it has fed too much on wolves and musk ox, it will take on the mountain itself.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sita

My brain is in full on "You have emotions. I'm gonna let you feel aaaaalllllll of them within 5 minutes of each other. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!" mode.

I hate you brain, I really hate you.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Salty

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 04, 2012, 07:45:52 PM

Tis a terrible beast, what lies between her nethers. With tentacles to pull you in and teeth to grind you up, and a hunger that rages on, knowing no slaking. Run far, man, run free. For the PalinUterus hunts. And 'ware, for if it grows too strong, if it has fed too much on wolves and musk ox, it will take on the mountain itself.

:lol:

:horrormirth:

Suu

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 04, 2012, 07:45:52 PM

:aaa:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Oh damn, I'm off duty.

No more talking to policemen for a couple of days.  Instead....HEADSHOT ALL THE THINGS.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Weird, I had a dream about a terrifying earthquake yesterday morning. I was telling NoLoDeMiel about it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In other, totally boring, news, I am stoked for the end of the term and have, as is my wont, meticulously planned the remaining classes I will be taking at PCC in the upcoming year, which is three terms of math, chemistry, and biology, two terms of writing, a speech class and some other lame class I will be completely irritated at being forced to take.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on December 04, 2012, 08:41:20 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on December 04, 2012, 08:36:20 PM
HEADSHOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKgyH9k1CSM

Yes, though more like this.  With less Texan accent.

To me, headshots will always be announced by the unreal guy. He's pretty much part of the internal monologue.

MOOOOOOOONSSSSSTEEEER KIILLLLL. Best feeling ever. Prove me wrong.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.