News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: hølist on December 09, 2012, 10:06:02 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 09, 2012, 10:03:10 PM
Although I will say that when I first woke up I dearly wanted to make the TGRR blanket and the "Dark Empress Nigel Iron Crown Felted Wool Cozy"

Can you imagine someone with TGRR's face in every window because they're using the blanket as a curtain or something? Or the look on someone's face when they open their Giftmas package and see him staring up at them?

Can't you just see the Dark Empress Nigel sitting on her throne of hipster bones and skinny-jeans-skins, her iron crown heavy on her brow . . . covered in grey felted wool with little pink and purple roses all over it? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're both going to take turns killing me, now.

:lulz: Those are some of the best mental images ever.

... I mean, DIE HERETIC! I WILL MARCH ON A ROAD OF BONES!

Can you march to Georgia on your road of bones by way of Pennsylvania? I have a lot of family there that you could use to pave your road with. Two birds, one stone, and all.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

AFK

So I've discovered that when my wife was dropping my kids off with me, when it is her day to have them, so she could go get some "chores" done, apparently "chores" = hookup with her new piece of ass. 

Mother of the Year material right there. 

And she wonders why she is losing the kids emotionally.  Maybe because they apparently don't rank above the new boy toy.

I don't know this woman anymore.

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 10, 2012, 12:47:26 AM
So I've discovered that when my wife was dropping my kids off with me, when it is her day to have them, so she could go get some "chores" done, apparently "chores" = hookup with her new piece of ass. 

And she wonders why she is losing the kids emotionally.  Maybe because they apparently don't rank above the new boy toy.

Then I guess, however much it sucks, divorce isn't the wrong choice or a bad one. That sucks. Your kids don't deserve that shit.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

AFK

Yeah, at this point the divorce can't happen soon enough. 

Also, apologies to everyone for my weirdness and paranoia lately.  But she can be such a powderkeg and irrational I'm just trying to be cautious with my every move until the divorce is final.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 09, 2012, 03:50:40 AM
Quote from: ho|ist on December 09, 2012, 03:38:56 AM
Damn. Though if nything happened wed get a heads up from freeky tgg or enabler i think.

They're out of town. For a week. But I'm sure that if they don't hear from him they'll check in here.

Sorry.  Phone was dead and I had guests over.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 09, 2012, 10:14:06 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 09, 2012, 10:06:02 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 09, 2012, 10:03:10 PM
Although I will say that when I first woke up I dearly wanted to make the TGRR blanket and the "Dark Empress Nigel Iron Crown Felted Wool Cozy"

Can you imagine someone with TGRR's face in every window because they're using the blanket as a curtain or something? Or the look on someone's face when they open their Giftmas package and see him staring up at them?

Can't you just see the Dark Empress Nigel sitting on her throne of hipster bones and skinny-jeans-skins, her iron crown heavy on her brow . . . covered in grey felted wool with little pink and purple roses all over it? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're both going to take turns killing me, now.

:lulz: Those are some of the best mental images ever.

... I mean, DIE HERETIC! I WILL MARCH ON A ROAD OF BONES!

Can you march to Georgia on your road of bones by way of Pennsylvania? I have a lot of family there that you could use to pave your road with. Two birds, one stone, and all.

Totes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2012, 02:43:06 AM
Damn. Though if nything happened wed get a heads up from freeky tgg or enabler i think.

They're out of town. For a week. But I'm sure that if they don't hear from him they'll check in here.

No need for apologies!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 10, 2012, 12:47:26 AM

Like I said, total mid-life crisis scenario. Something broke in her brain, dude. I'm sorry you have to go through this.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

My little girl told me I'm not part of her family because I live so far away.

:sad:

That I don't know if she came to these conclusions on her own or from the suggestion of someone else is kind of excruciating.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

AFK

Sorry man, that sucks (understatement).  Just my opinion, but I wouldn't tend to think this is an idea kids come up with on their own. 

Dildo Argentino

That, or they get fed it by some resentful/stirring/even earnest family member. I think it's equally possible and you should find out ASAP.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 10, 2012, 04:09:22 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2012, 02:43:06 AM

No need for apologies!

I was a little exhausted, and never thought that, hey, someone might want to know if I'm still okay after the latest "ambush" by what might be the single most useless vengeful yahoo ever.

So I feel kinda bad.  In any case, he wasn't lurking in my house or anything.  I wonder if Bin Ladin ever felt this way, while he was "hiding" at his house or whatever.

"WTF?  I've been at my mailing address the whole time!"
\
:jihaad:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on December 10, 2012, 12:26:46 PM

That I don't know if she came to these conclusions on her own or from the suggestion of someone else is kind of excruciating.

Little k ids of a certain age are obsessed with the rules and order of the world. She probably came up with it on her own because it doesn't fit into a tidy definition of "family", and will adjust it later on as she assimilates the rules and becomes more flexible.

The Good Reverend Roger

And then everyone left.   :sad:

Suu

Quote from: Net on December 10, 2012, 12:26:46 PM

Sit down with her and explain to the contrary, in terms little kids can understand, such as, distance doesn't matter, and you know lots of people who live very far away from each other and they are still family.

...Then, confront the mother. If she has something to do with it, just go, "Well, if I'm not family, I guess you don't need that child support." And watch the tone change REALLY FAST.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."