News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 11, 2012, 03:42:10 PM
Is there really any other way to talk about the Rolling Stones?

Not with any authority, anyway.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

I am sitting in my first jury duty session.

I am shitting civic pride and enthusiasm. Actually I am, its nice to take part in something. It'd be nice to be more directly involved. Government officials should be chosen the same way, I think. For the lulz if nothing else.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Quote from: Alty on December 11, 2012, 05:56:25 PM
I am sitting in my first jury duty session.

I am shitting civic pride and enthusiasm. Actually I am, its nice to take part in something. It'd be nice to be more directly involved. Government officials should be chosen the same way, I think. For the lulz if nothing else.

Shit loses it's luster REALLY  fast, but I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

I now have a posse of defenders on BSN, who think my idea is the best hazard ever.  Thank you internet.

Though by BSN standards, this means by tomorrow there will be threads saying "Cain is OP" and "Nerf Cain's ideas".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 11, 2012, 08:30:25 PM
I now have a posse of defenders on BSN, who think my idea is the best hazard ever.  Thank you internet.

Though by BSN standards, this means by tomorrow there will be threads saying "Cain is OP" and "Nerf Cain's ideas".

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Final #2, done! Final #3 at 8am tomorrow. Gonna put a bunch of beads in my Etsy store and then spend a couple more hours math homeworking. I really really really need to do over 90% on this final.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Hi...

I miss my friends. 

Sorry I've returned.

Juana

:? What.

So waaay done. With everything.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Not better.

Been fighting.

Lonely.

No interbutts at My House.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

That's one of my favorite episodes. <3

Don Coyote

Glad you're here Freeky.
Sad to hear your interbutts
Are lacking.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Don Coyote

I think I just created a horrible abomination in my fridge for dinner tomorrow.
Wife suggested I get some chicken or steak thawing for vindaloo.
I think to myself "hrm...thawing overnight in the fridge....might as well toss random crap in with it." So I now have roughly 2 pounds of steak marinating/thawing in vinegar with an unholy collection of spices, peppers and garlic.

Cain

Get the Earth Mastery Banner, they said.  10 extractions with each of the DLC characters, they said.  Hardly difficult at all, they said.

Well you guys try carrying an entire team when you're a Demolisher with no points in your fitness tree, because you want to be able to spam grenades over the landscape like a lunatic.  You do that, and watch your time wipe out in seconds, refuse to use medigel before being executed and generally act like arses, and then do the whole thing by yourself, with a character liable to break if caught in a strong wind, never mind get unloaded on by cannons on the other side of the battlefield.

I'm putting this lot in my Notebook of Shame: PUGs to never play with again.  I don't often do that.  I don't even whine about PUGs like most of the BSNers.  I like showing newbies the ropes.

The only guy who might get an exemption is the Drell Adept.  His N7 rank suggests he isn't entirely useless, but he was equally hamstrung by our team mates and having a low level character into the bargain.  Glass cannons, those Drell...in his case, with the emphasis being on glass.