News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Goddammit, LMNO.

Your new band's name and logo are fucking awesome. It would be a shame if anything were to...happen to all of you.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

trippinprincezz13

While searching my last name only (for reasons unrelated to me) I saw a twitter account pop up under my name. Not having a twitter account, I clicked and have found my evil opposite - an economist that supports the Tea Party and was shitting all over the union workers in Michigan on her page (I, personally, find it rude to poop on people - opposites!). AND she listens to country music.

Creepy
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on January 09, 2013, 07:21:40 PM
While searching my last name only (for reasons unrelated to me) I saw a twitter account pop up under my name. Not having a twitter account, I clicked and have found my evil opposite - an economist that supports the Tea Party and was shitting all over the union workers in Michigan on her page (I, personally, find it rude to poop on people - opposites!). AND she listens to country music.

Creepy

Your evil opposite is really, really evil. How many crying eagle flag gifs did she post on her twitpic page?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 09, 2013, 06:46:17 PM
Goddammit, LMNO.

Your new band's name and logo are fucking awesome. It would be a shame if anything were to...happen to all of you.

Well, I'm glad someone likes it.  You'd be surprised how many are all, "huh?"

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 09, 2013, 07:28:52 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on January 09, 2013, 07:21:40 PM

Creepy

Your evil opposite is really, really evil. How many crying eagle flag gifs did she post on her twitpic page?

Surprisingly few. She did post pictures of herself planting Fire Obama signs shortly before the election. A fun family activity, apparently since she brought some kids along with her.  And she's three years younger than me. Not that that's a big age difference, but there seems to be a large amount really right-leaning younger people. But a lot (though not all) of it seems to be whatever TeeVee's saying at the time, since the most I can get out them are catch-phrases and slogans
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, my god. My week sucks. This is completely unsustainable. I can't pay my mortgage AND I'm stressed out about how much I'm working, and I have a shit ton of homework due. Really, world? Fuck you.

Oh, and I have what is most likely a foreclosure notice waiting for me at the post office.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sister Fracture

Nigel, shitty week is shitty.  :(  I feel for you.

Having another emotional/mental breakdown. This is probably the fourth I've had in two months.  I just can't even anymore.  I'm so disgusted with myself (which, admittedly, doesn't help matters).  Whatever.  Who even cares.  Shut the fuck up, me.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Pæs

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 10, 2013, 01:53:28 AM
Nigel, shitty week is shitty.  :(  I feel for you.

Having another emotional/mental breakdown. This is probably the fourth I've had in two months.  I just can't even anymore.  I'm so disgusted with myself (which, admittedly, doesn't help matters).  Whatever.  Who even cares.  Shut the fuck up, me.
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 09, 2013, 10:31:58 PM
Oh, my god. My week sucks. This is completely unsustainable. I can't pay my mortgage AND I'm stressed out about how much I'm working, and I have a shit ton of homework due. Really, world? Fuck you.

Oh, and I have what is most likely a foreclosure notice waiting for me at the post office.

Pæs hugs everyone.

Sister Fracture

OMG I love hugs so much.  I HUG YUO BAKC.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Hai GAISE!
Been a while. Sure have been busy.
Poopin and eatin. Workin and POOPIN more.

Whadd-I miss?

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Aw fuck, Nigel.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on January 10, 2013, 02:12:58 AM
Hai GAISE!
Been a while. Sure have been busy.
Poopin and eatin. Workin and POOPIN more.

Whadd-I miss?

A walking Ash tree is dragging me to central California, balls first.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

If anyone is going to get the world to fuck off, it would be you Nigel.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A