News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

My Last Will and Testament

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 04, 2012, 07:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

The drop spindle could work...with LOTS of beeswax, you know, to control it before it controls us.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Suu on December 04, 2012, 09:46:06 PM
The drop spindle could work...with LOTS of beeswax, you know, to control it before it controls us.

Beeswax and maybe we could ply it with Waffle's beard. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 04, 2012, 10:25:08 PM

DON'T CROSS THE BEAMS!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 04, 2012, 10:45:52 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 04, 2012, 10:25:08 PM

DON'T CROSS THE BEAMS!

Possibly a bad idea, I agree. How about we won't make a rug, we'll make a robe? Whoever wears it will have the power of TGRR. We can mail it to Payne and he can get his Messiah on. Or explode.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Pope Pixie Pickle

heheh. 

You know my crochet hooks (and me) probably couldn't take that much Holy ManTM IN THE SAME LOCATION.

Quote from: Pixie on December 05, 2012, 08:28:55 AM
heheh. 

You know my crochet hooks (and me) probably couldn't take that much Holy ManTM IN THE SAME LOCATION.

No. I don't think anyone could. But think of the Holy RelicTM we'd have, and what we could do with it.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 05, 2012, 08:45:44 AM
heheh. 

No. I don't think anyone could. But think of the Holy RelicTM we'd have, and what we could do with it.

A bit of Payne's beard, (not too much, its where his sexy lives), a lock of the Dark Empress' hair, a bit of Waffle's beard, TGRR's back hair, and the shaved off fur from a dozen persian black cats, and one alpaca, to give it the deceptive softness.

who cares about crossing the streams? We should TAKE THIS SHIT TO THE WALL!

Quote from: Pixie on December 05, 2012, 10:53:02 AM
heheh. 

A bit of Payne's beard, (not too much, its where his sexy lives), a lock of the Dark Empress' hair, a bit of Waffle's beard, TGRR's back hair, and the shaved off fur from a dozen persian black cats, and one alpaca, to give it the deceptive softness.

I need to find some Persian cats and an alpaca . . . brb.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 06, 2012, 06:08:29 AM
heheh. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y

Quote from: H0list on December 06, 2012, 06:14:45 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 06, 2012, 06:08:29 AM
heheh. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y

Maybe we need llama fur instead . . . hmmm. That video led this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOzznp4QW0

Richter

I'm going to get this in before thread turns into crochet  talk-

Roger, your bones will be keen and dangerous.  Any who dance on your grave will leave their feet behind.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat