News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Brought to you by the company now known as Chiquita...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 06, 2012, 04:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, I wasn't going to be alone as far as having that stuck in my head.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not sure things have improved much, to tell the truth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 06, 2012, 05:57:29 PM
I'm not sure things have improved much, to tell the truth.

Not sure.  At least then, they gave a shit enough to SHOOT you.  Now they just yawn and have Fox News have a go at you.  Remember Occupy Wall Street?  Neither do I.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Now the oil companies just have the local government send in the army to butcher women protesting the razing of their village to get  them out of the way of oil fields.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sure, it's not bananas.

Different century, same old shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 06, 2012, 06:41:57 PM
Now the oil companies just have the local government send in the army to butcher women protesting the razing of their village to get  them out of the way of oil fields.

They just don't appreciate the innate good sense and benevolence that we offer.  It's very sad.

Sometimes it even hurts when we smile.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2012, 07:03:46 PM

They just don't appreciate the innate good sense and benevolence that we offer.  It's very sad.

:horrormirth:

Aucoq

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2012, 04:26:48 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_massacre

HOLY SHIT.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2012, 07:03:46 PM

:horrormirth:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Pæs