News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

SHAMELESS WHORING

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 11, 2012, 12:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I AM INCREDIBLY BROKE AND WINTER FINANCIAL AID DOESN'T GET IN FOR ANOTHER MONTH.

So I have spent a great deal of this weekend being very very productive and filling my Etsy store. With stuff, lots of stuff. YOU can help me just by looking at it, because for some reason the more people look at my stuff the better it does in searches.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beadwife

Thank you for looking! Pass it on to your friends if you feel like it!

More stuff is coming soon. Big puffy hearts and shit like that. I think also maybe some long dangly bronze chains with a single colorful bead hanging off them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

I clickied, and looked around.

Suu

As a proud owner of some of Nigel's work, I HIGHLY recommend and endorse her beads. I get compliments all the time on even the simplest ones I have of hers! In fact, I wore quite a few of them strung from my boobs this past weekend!

No seriously, buy her shit.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Juana

I like the blue etched beads. I don't mess with beads much, but I think my mother might like them.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Aww, thanks Suu!

Garbo, if you get the urge to pass the link around, I will be forever grateful! And there is a LOT of stuff that's not in my Etsy store yet. At least a couple hundred more items. It'll take me a while but my goal is to have everything uploaded before Winter term starts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, and I have a ton of little blown amphora-style vessels that I'll be putting up too.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Hello, men of PD.

I'm EoC and I'm here to tell you Nigel's beads will get you laid.

Do you have a special lady in your life?  Would you like one?  With a minimum of effort and a modest expense, you too can craft a piece of jewelry that will be the envy of all the other gals in her sewing circle.

This high quality artisanal glasswork is the perfect highlight to the simplest of necklaces, the focal point of her new favorite bracelet, or the *gulp* dangley-things the ladyfolk hang from their piercing holes.  As she wears it to your next soiree, ball, gala, show, gallery, or get together her new admirers will be sure to point out its beauty.  She will modestly explain that you were, in fact, the provider of said jewelry and those bitches she has so loathed will bristle with jealousy.  Glorious, succulent jealousy.

And the party after that, my friend, is in her loins.  You and possibly that hot friend Margaery are sure to be her only invite.

So take it from me, men of PD.

Buy Nigel's beads.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Juana

Quote from: hølist on December 11, 2012, 12:33:57 AM
Aww, thanks Suu!

Garbo, if you get the urge to pass the link around, I will be forever grateful! And there is a LOT of stuff that's not in my Etsy store yet. At least a couple hundred more items. It'll take me a while but my goal is to have everything uploaded before Winter term starts.
I posted it on Facebook and I have a couple crafty friends who I think might be interested. I hope it helps, at least.

ETA: Pinterest and Tumblr'd, too.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks, guys!

:lulz: EOC, your endorsement was masterful. I wish I could put it on my Etsy page!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 11, 2012, 12:43:03 AM
Hello, men of PD.

I'm EoC and I'm here to tell you Nigel's beads will get you laid.

Do you have a special lady in your life?  Would you like one?  With a minimum of effort and a modest expense, you too can craft a piece of jewelry that will be the envy of all the other gals in her sewing circle.

This high quality artisanal glasswork is the perfect highlight to the simplest of necklaces, the focal point of her new favorite bracelet, or the *gulp* dangley-things the ladyfolk hang from their piercing holes.  As she wears it to your next soiree, ball, gala, show, gallery, or get together her new admirers will be sure to point out its beauty.  She will modestly explain that you were, in fact, the provider of said jewelry and those bitches she has so loathed will bristle with jealousy.  Glorious, succulent jealousy.

And the party after that, my friend, is in her loins.  You and possibly that hot friend Margaery are sure to be her only invite.

So take it from me, men of PD.

Buy Nigel's beads.

Though I can't speak to specifics, I can confirm that Nigel's beads can get you laid. Seconding this endorsement.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's it... my store needs a "testimonials" section.

THESE BEADS WILL GET YOU LAID.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I love your beads. I can't afford anything but I passed the link around to all my Etsy lovin' buddies.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Signora Pæsior

I'mma buy the fuck out of your beads.

Not as sexual as it sounds.

...unless you want it to be.
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole