News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

SHAMELESS WHORING

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 11, 2012, 12:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

All of your beads are lovely and some of them are super-lovely. Any idea how long they take to get to Europe by standard mail?
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Signora Paesior on December 11, 2012, 06:09:15 AM
I'mma buy the fuck out of your beads.

Not as sexual as it sounds.

...unless you want it to be.

HOT
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on December 11, 2012, 12:25:07 PM
All of your beads are lovely and some of them are super-lovely. Any idea how long they take to get to Europe by standard mail?

Thank you!

They normally take less than a week, but occasionally (fairly rarely) they get sidelined by Customs in which case it can take up to six weeks. I label them "Glass Beads - Craft Supplies" which for unknown reasons usually makes Customs ignore them. But not always.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

These are quite lovely. Will spread to people.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Awesome!

My views are up, which means that I'm more visible on Etsy, and I'm crediting you guys for looking at my stuff. Thank you!

insideout

I passed the link on to my wife.  I think a couple of my daughters would absolutely adore your beads, and I'm thinking some of the earrings there would make super-nice christmas presents.  If wife agrees, I'll be buying beads tonite(just got paid today. w00t).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: insideout on December 13, 2012, 03:42:37 PM
I passed the link on to my wife.  I think a couple of my daughters would absolutely adore your beads, and I'm thinking some of the earrings there would make super-nice christmas presents.  If wife agrees, I'll be buying beads tonite(just got paid today. w00t).

Thank you!

I'm happy  that all my work has been paying off, and I'm finally selling beads again, woooo! Tuesday is going to be a studio day.

Patron Saint

Not really my thing but I've passed it on to some burner and hippy friends I have that craft stuff.

They will probably dig.
Seek ye not enlightenment for the truth is the journey and the journey is the truth.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks, I appreciate it. Burners and hippies aren't usually the market that buys my work but even if they just look the increased views are beneficial.

Scribbly

Bead turned up yesterday, and made my mom squeak with glee.

Of course, she's got an awful cold at the moment and has lost her voice, so everything she says is a squeak of some form.

But these were happy squeaks. Thanks Nigel! :D

(Also thanks for the awesome extras! Those made my day!)
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'd buy tons if I could afford just-for-pretty stuff at the moment. Facebooked at the most shopaholic group I'm in. :D
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks you guys! Demo, I'm glad your mom liked it!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You have my deepest gratitude, sir!