News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Shooting at CT Elementary School. WTF AMERICA?!

Started by Suu, December 14, 2012, 05:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

They're saying about 18 children are dead, including kindergartners.

I just...I feel fucking sick.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Local news has uncomfirmed reports of two shooters

http://www.courant.com/news/breaking/hc-police-responding-to-incident-in-newtown-20121214,0,3969911.story

QuoteA person believed to be a shooter is dead. Earlier reports of a second shooter are unconfirmed.

Suu

Elder Iptuous

jesus...

so, reports say the gunman was 20 years old and was the father of a student at the elementary school? presumably 5-6 years old if the kid's in K?

Suu

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on December 14, 2012, 06:17:11 PM
jesus...

so, reports say the gunman was 20 years old and was the father of a student at the elementary school? presumably 5-6 years old if the kid's in K?

18 kids dead.
Kids dead.
KIDS.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Suu on December 14, 2012, 06:21:33 PM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on December 14, 2012, 06:17:11 PM
jesus...

18 kids dead.
Kids dead.
KIDS.
yes.... kids dead.
:?
i didn't mean to say anything inappropriate if that's how it came across.

Suu

I know...it's just...LITTLE FUCKING KIDS! I'm flabbergasted.

They're also saying the shooter was carrying 4 guns and wearing a bulletproof vest. So it wasn't just a sick fuck, it was a sick fuck with a plan.

Elder Iptuous

it really is incomprehensible to think that someone could think it out in their tiny little head, "i'm going to go into an elementary school, and shoot a bunch of children"

it's monstrous when some scumbag murders a kid in pursuit of his selfish goals, but for killing a bunch of kids to be the goal?
totally alien.

Suu

With assault rifles.

FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLES.

WHY ARE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO HAVE THOSE?! PISTOLS, OKAY, SHOTGUNS, SURE...BUT ASSAULT RIFLES?! COME ON.

Cain

Although, if this had happened in the NWFP, they'd be calling that school a "terrorist madrassa" and declaring all the dead are "confirmed militant combatants".

Just saying.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on December 14, 2012, 06:47:25 PM
Although, if this had happened in the NWFP, they'd be calling that school a "terrorist madrassa" and declaring all the dead are "confirmed militant combatants".

Just saying.

So our psychotic spree-murderers are producing largely the same results as our War Against Terror, but with different press.

I hate everything.

Elder Iptuous

Suu,
assault rifle? 
perhaps you mean 'scary rifle'?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Suu on December 14, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
With assault rifles.

FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLES.

WHY ARE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO HAVE THOSE?! PISTOLS, OKAY, SHOTGUNS, SURE...BUT ASSAULT RIFLES?! COME ON.

assault rifles are just rifles with a pistol grip.