News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Shooting at CT Elementary School. WTF AMERICA?!

Started by Suu, December 14, 2012, 05:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 18, 2012, 12:24:28 AM
There certainly isn't any upside, or need really, for people to own hand held rapid fire death machines.  Simly put, it this asshole didn't have an assault rifle, he would have killed less people.  There is absolutely no need for someone to own that kind of weaponry.

Yes, there is.  I have a fine time blowing gigantic holes in shit up in the mountains.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

ASSAULT RIFLES ARE SCARY!!!!!!!!

There, as I fucking said early on this this fucking thread, no fucking practical, or functional difference between a hunting rifle or an assault rifle.

NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 12:24:15 AM
Sorry I can't hear you over Idol and the sounds of me eating my double extra whopper fries that came with the free gun.
Later on I am going to find some Muslim transexual queers and tie up to the back of my lifted pickup truck and drag them around the desert while I drink budweiser and shoot my assault rifle in the air listening to country music.

Budge over, Bubba.  I need to reach the Miller High Life.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Faust

Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 12:19:16 AM

Guns are terrible.
Get rid of guns and people will stop killing each other as much.
If you support gun ownership rights you are supporting all the other rights being trampled, because some how you can only support one thing at a time.
Also a lot of America is bad.

Oh and fucking quip about Afghanistan being the 51st state.

To me, it appears that Faust is equating anyone who supports gun rights to be a horrible person that wants the TSA sticking their fingers in your holes or hitting you with xrays. Or what ever other horrible things the government has been doing to erode our other rights.
1) Guns are vulgar, people are terrible.
2) Get rid of guns and people will stop killing each other as much. Reduce peoples access to weapons that make killing easier, reduce killing.
If you support gun ownership rights you are supporting all the other rights being trampled, because some how you can only support one thing at a time. No, but I see no reason to support gun ownership.
Also a lot of America is bad. Did I say that? I mean its true depending on what the lot you apply it to is, but I don't think I said that, I am keeping my scope to guns.

Oh and fucking quip about Afghanistan being the 51st state. It was used as an example of another place schools and children were targeted in acts of violence..

QuoteTo me, it appears that Faust is equating anyone who supports gun rights to be a horrible person that wants the TSA sticking their fingers in your holes or hitting you with xrays. Or what ever other horrible things the government has been doing to erode our other rights.
No that will happen either way, if you have guns or not, if you support gun ownership or not.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 12:27:46 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

There, as I fucking said early on this this fucking thread, no fucking practical, or functional difference between a hunting rifle or an assault rifle.

Now, now.  RWHN is an expert on the subject.  AR15s are fully automatic.  Bet you didn't know that.

Don Coyote

I only know about guns from watching movies and the news. And no one needs an assault rifle, because those are only for assaulting people. They shoot magical bullets that only hurt people, and can magically fire much faster than a hunting rifle, but I don't think people should have hunting rifles either, because hunting is wrong, and so is eating meat.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 18, 2012, 12:29:01 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Now, now.  RWHN is an expert on the subject.  AR15s are fully automatic.  Bet you didn't know that.

Especially Bushmasters, because as you all know, bushmasters are deadly snakes, and anything named after a deadly snake is super deadly.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 18, 2012, 12:28:13 AM
Sorry I can't hear you over Idol and the sounds of me eating my double extra whopper fries that came with the free gun.
Later on I am going to find some Muslim transexual queers and tie up to the back of my lifted pickup truck and drag them around the desert while I drink budweiser and shoot my assault rifle in the air listening to country music.

Oh no, thems shooting words Jimbo.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 12:31:02 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 18, 2012, 12:29:01 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Especially Bushmasters, because as you all know, bushmasters are deadly snakes, and anything named after a deadly snake is super deadly.

6000 rounds a minute.  You can hit every square inch in a football field innocent bystander in the city in 90 seconds.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 12:31:58 AM

Everything is shootin' words, pissant!
\
:mullet:

AFK

Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 12:26:09 AM
There certainly isn't any upside, or need really, for people to own hand held rapid fire death machines.  Simly put, it this asshole didn't have an assault rifle, he would have killed less people.  There is absolutely no need for someone to own that kind of weaponry.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

AN ASSAULT RIFLE

ESPECIALLY THE KIND THAT WAS USED IS JUST A FUCKING SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE WITH A PISTOL GRIP!!!

HUNTERS USE SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLES TO HUNT!!!!

THE ONLY REASON IT IS AN "ASSAULT" RIFLE IS THE PRESENCE OF A FUCKING PISTOL GRIP!!!!!

People don't need semi-automatic weapons. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Faust

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Again I must say I am using the blanket catagory of all hand held devices that you point at a person and pull the trigger to set them to dead mode.
I think this guy could have killed the class with a slower gun, it doesn't reduce the chance much. I think if he was using a knife there would have been far less chance of him killing as many as he did and that and without the easy suicide option many of these nuts would reconsider doing it at all.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 18, 2012, 12:33:35 AM
Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 12:26:09 AM

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

AN ASSAULT RIFLE

ESPECIALLY THE KIND THAT WAS USED IS JUST A FUCKING SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE WITH A PISTOL GRIP!!!

HUNTERS USE SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLES TO HUNT!!!!

THE ONLY REASON IT IS AN "ASSAULT" RIFLE IS THE PRESENCE OF A FUCKING PISTOL GRIP!!!!!

People don't need semi-automatic weapons.

You don't need an automobile.  They kill way more people.  Get your ass on the bus.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Faust on December 18, 2012, 12:28:33 AM

1) Guns are vulgarscary, people are terrible I don't like them.
2) Get rid of guns and people will stop killing each other as much. Reduce peoples access to weapons that make killing easier, reduce killing. Without guns people would politely slap each other when they became cross with one another.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 18, 2012, 12:33:20 AM
Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 12:31:58 AM

Everything is shootin' words, pissant!
\
:mullet:
Thems shootin words too. specailly that there big word "piss ant"
\
:redneck2: