News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Point in time at which only a handful of Discordians will be left

Started by Placid Dingo, August 23, 2012, 11:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Declare everyone on the planet a Discordian. When everyone is Discordian, no one will be.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

LMNO

Doesn't work that way.  Proof:  Everyone on the planet is an asshole.  But when I look around, everyone on the planet is still an asshole.

Tinfoilment

:kingmeh:

OntheSubjectofDiscordianSainthoòdofGeorgeWFormerPresidentBush

he'saFundamentalistChristian.  He'salsofunǹyandapainterwhopaintsblotchyportraitsofblotchypeople.

Order
PartyForTheWarOnEvil

he'snotweirdenoughtobeaDiscordianSaint
butheisafunǹypainter

AncientErisofWar, hisadministrationisresponsibleforCrusades
warinAfghanistanandIraq, spreadingtoSyria, Lybia, Yemen. 
Im`migration wavestoEuropecausedbythesewars
Europerenazifyingasalongŧermconsequenceofhisadministration'sFundamentalistChristianactions.

Tinfoilment

យថកោ០ោតិថោតិតរេ៦ឹ៣៤៥០៦ឥ៨ៀ៩ោ្ង៩ឥដឲេឪេ់យ០ហឥៀ  :kingmeh:

Tinfoilment

have a boring salad:

Build-a-Better Bitten Burger Foundation, by Butthead "Iceberg" Bildeburger, a Burgur of Bergen