News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Crimes of the Dark Empress, part III

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 17, 2012, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

1.  Impersonating a muse and hanging on Stephen Vincent Benet's shoulder, saying "Oh, come on!  Give that poem about crossing the prairie another 300 pages!  People love that shit!"

2.  Convincing school board officials to make kids read his shit.

3.  Keeping Joyce Kilmer alive long enough to do his damage, then popping him in the head in the trenches in 1918.  Yes, I know she wasn't born yet.  Doesn't matter, with her.

4.  Convincing school board officials to make kids recite his shit.

5.  Busting the arms off Venus so that Zeus would break his dick trying to take advantage of the situation.  Greek Pantheon over.

6.  Iced coffee.

7.  Convincing neckbeards to breed with hipsters.  2030 CE is gonna SUCK.

8.  Lady Gaga's last album.

9.  P!nk turning Scientologist.

10.  Hanson.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Richter

American demanded someone to hate.  Nigeljust made it a band.  Three or four times.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."