Huh? I've been living in a cave.
2 (12.5%)
Just shoot me.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 25, 2004, 02:39:50 AM

chaosgraves:agentoferis

I follow Sugarhole every where they go.

I have been at every performance and every recording session.

And If I can get my daughter away from the mike and the keyboards long enough I will even record with them rather than just record and mix them.

Pop Divas can be pretty demanding at age three ( ok so I'm a little early. sue me.)

really though...I ate doritos and dranks pepsi with ice-t and body count on the tour bus.

had coffee with the posies( i'm sure turd can tell you how easy it is though)

had a nice discussion with neil young about the fucking sewage treatment plant here in wenatchee.

Had a bar-b-q meal with willy nelson also here in wenatchee.

Pissed in the next stall from gibby haynes... this man is one of those bathroom talkers. it was fun we even shook each others hand with out washing them first... he one upped me pretty good... he licked his hand afterwards... this man really likes his cars let me tell you.

played chess with george the animal steele.

sat along the train tracks and shot bottle rockets off with drew berrymore( you know wenatchee is kind of a cool town)

Played with dry ice in the parking lot of the east wenatchee top foods with king buzzo.

missed a phone call from the Ween boys but had the message they left on tape for me ( my x threw it out... It just sounded like a prank call to her...)

Drank beer with sweaty nipples ( the whole band... they liked my roommates and my blend of tobacco and marijauna it had a lot more tobacco than pot but after a few j's you can feel a slight buzz hitting... besides we were drinking , fuck off)

... yawn...

and really not that impressive... some real cool people if you catch them at the right time and attitude.

case in point... after a long nights show at the gorge poor mister neil young winds up at one of our local hotels ( this place is known for housing artists that play at the gorge but we still kind of stay away... you know a respect thing)
and several things are missing from the rider.... she gets hell from him or one of his crew( she was pretty upset when she told this story... even to this day her husband says" I don't know who said what to her but it made her pretty upset) for like a hour and a half.

abyways david and I go to pick her up in the morning... were waiting outside and I'm in my sonic youth t-shirt from the concert i saw them play with neil young... he goes to the bus and comes back by us and goes back into the hotel... a few minutes later he comes back out and says" you seen sonic youth in concert?"...

"Sure did but was more impressed by the fact that the headliner proved that you can teach an old dog new tricks"

He laughs at this and the wind picks up from the east.... seweage treatment plant...

neil says" what the hell is that?"

we both tell him.

"And they still manage to book this hotel"

david" well you know I don't think they advertise that fact when they pitch the hotel to the ... tour agents?!?!?"

" yeah well let me tell you this staff here isn't that good either"

" what happened?"

now i'm too busy noticing davids pissed tic start twitching to really liste to what mr' young had to say... I was about ready to jump between the two of them if you know what i mean....

but they got it fixed so I guess it's ok ... so what are you guys doing down here anyways... you didn't try to talk with me and your not asking for my autograph.

david " well I'm actually her to pick up my wife"

" oh" neil pauses for a long time and we all stand in scilence... " so how far away is that sewage plant?... come over her with me... my names carl." I put out my hand... he shakes with me david goes inside to talk to his wife.

I take him to the other side of the hotel point accross the railroad tracks at a building and say " see that?"

" yeah"

"thats the sewage treatment plant"

Isn't that a bit close to the hotel ... did they put it in after the hotel was built?"

" no sir... the hotel was built here well after that thing had been put in"

" what made someone think that it was a good idea to put a hotel that close to a sewage treatment plant?"

I point to the next building over " the same type of person that thinks it's a good idea to open a restaurant near one"

He really starts to laugh... for quite some time... hard and loud...

Well I got to get back but if you wait I'll send someone down with something for you and your freind....( we wound up with four tickets to neils second concert at the gorge later that day...

we sold them and bought some pot.

I mean i've met more people but these are the ones who's stories i like to tell... because it's fucking wenatchee...you wanna hear more about this town ask sssbella.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: PricklyYeah? Well, I've seen Dream Theater, Queensryche, and Rush in concert.

Not obscure enough, you say?

I saw each of them for the first time within the last two years.

PWN3D!!!!11

oh yeah?

I carded Chris DeGarmo from Queensryche and wouldn't let him into the club until he went to his car and got his ID...and they were playing that night...UBER-PWN3D!!!

8)

edit: I must say, Agent Graves, I'm impressed...I had NO idea Wenatchee could be that cool....and shaking hands with Gibby Haynes? damn...my hat's off to you, sir.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

gnimbley

I can play the kazoo.

Quote from: Turd Ferguson
Quote from: PricklyYeah? Well, I've seen Dream Theater, Queensryche, and Rush in concert.

PWN3D!!!!11

oh yeah?

I carded Chris DeGarmo from Queensryche and wouldn't let him into the club until he went to his car and got his ID...and they were playing that night...UBER-PWN3D!!!

8)

edit: I must say, Agent Graves, I'm impressed...I had NO idea Wenatchee could be that cool....and shaking hands with Gibby Haynes? damn...my hat's off to you, sir.
Wenatchee's really not that cool.

but our location brings some wonderful guests.

I have a freind that watches the house next door to a member of guns and roses.

He doesn't like loud parties.

It's really one of the good things in life to say that you were at a party that had a member of guns and roses call the authorities in to stop...

We were playing sink with a car body and potato guns.

it took a lot of work to get that thing to float.

and then we started shooting the hell out of it.

then the sherrif's department showed up.

we got fined and all that stuff.

fuck that party hard persona... it;s a show.

He couldn't hang.

his name is left out of this post because the fucker is a git.

PWN3D!!!!11

oh yeah?

8)

and good for you fo carding that fuck.

East Coast Hustle

I'm guessing you're talking about Duff...he is kind of a dickwad...he's my guitar player's first cousin...we tried to get him to help us get off the ground (at a time when he wasn't busy with any of his own projects) and he kept telling us to send him a demo, and we sent him like, 4 of them, and he just kept blowing us off...I'd have chalked it up to us sucking, except that once we did start getting some shows and stuff, everyone seemed to really like us...the couple times I met him he seemed kinda OK, but he definitely thought he was doing us a favor by even deigning to talk to us....

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Redheaded Doomsayer

I was licked by Maynard from Tool, got shit faced with the lead guitarist of Snake River Conspiracy, and saw Michael Jackson at Disney.  Thats about the extent of my rock star fiascos.  My mom on the other hand has smoked weed with Rolling Stones, puked on Sid Visious, drunk drunk with the Ramones, and saw Billy Idol naked.  

I love that woman.

Oh yeah, and I got to see Eddie Veder chased out of the Hurricane by a screaming mob...which personally was the best. :twisted:
Communist Wenches General, NSRA
Czar of all things Oi
Chief Propagandist, Doom Prophetist
POEE Division.

Redheaded Doomsayer

Ok, back to the main reason of this topic.  Here is the full cast list so far of the movie.

Movie Cast
Martin Freeman - Arthur Dent
Mos Def - Ford Prefect
Zooey Deschanel - Trillian
Steve Pemberton - Mr. Prosser
Warwick Davis - Marvin the Paranoid Robot
John Malkovich - Humma Kavula
Bill Nighy - Slartibartfast
Sam Rockwell - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Movie Crew
Garth Jennings - Director, Screenwriter
Jay Roach - Producer
Douglas Adams - Screenwriter, Executive Producer, Book Author
Karey Kirkpatrick - Screenwriter
Igor Jadue-Lillo - Cinematographer
Niven Howie - Editor
Cinesite - Special Effects

Personally I am very happy for 2 main reasons.  One: Leonardo di Caprio is not in it.  And B: John Malkovich is. 8)
Communist Wenches General, NSRA
Czar of all things Oi
Chief Propagandist, Doom Prophetist
POEE Division.

Horab Fibslager

i don't like loud parties either.

because seriously i liek to ahve at least a little conversation before i fuck a stranger.

they're ok on hardcore drugs, but i only do those once a year.
Hell is other people.

Prickly

PWN3D!!!!11

oh yeah?

8)

Yeah, but if Chris DeGarmo was playing with them that night, it would have been back when people actually knew who they were.
Pope Prickly the Pielyamorous Porcupine of the Bent Quarter Cabal and, more recently, the Sunrise If You Dare Cabal

Before the beginning, there was a 50/50 chance of either something or nothing existing. So, something and nothing decided to flip a coin to decide which of them would exist. However, in order for there to be a coin to flip, something had to have already won the toss. Therefore, you only exist because something is a cheating bastard.

East Coast Hustle

unfortunately, in Seattle, people always know who they are...we've got a lot of rock stars to be proud of 'round here, but those guys are one of our few points of shame...along with Kenny G and Candlebox....

8)

I remember when a friend of mine called up Mike Dapen (aka "Dapose") from the Faint.

"Is this Dapose?"
"Hey, remember when you were in Lead? That was awesome."

Oh Mike Fromlead... what the hell happened!?!

BTW: Conor Oberst is a tool.

East Coast Hustle

I've never met Connor Oberst, but just by the 5 minutes of my life that I was forced to spend listening to Bright Eyes, I can easily believe that he might be one of the biggest twat-waffles around...

8)

LMNO

Reminds me of the fastest interview I ever did.  It was with Soul Asylum, around the time of Grave Dancers Union.  It was over the phone, & went somehing like this:

"Hello, is this Dave?"
"Yeah."
"Good to talk to you.  Ok, first question:  When did you first realize you really suck these days?  Hello?  Hello?"

East Coast Hustle