News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Uh-Oh

Started by Redheaded Doomsayer, November 25, 2004, 02:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Hell Yeah!!  Where's my towel?
11 (68.8%)
Huh? I've been living in a cave.
2 (12.5%)
Just shoot me.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 25, 2004, 02:39:50 AM

agent compassion

Damnit, Jay Roach sounds familiar! But I can't think of what else he's done that I might know!

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Redheaded Doomsayer

Umm...director and/or producer of Austin Powers;Goldmember, Meet the Fockers, and 50 First Dates.

This is starting to look pretty good.
Communist Wenches General, NSRA
Czar of all things Oi
Chief Propagandist, Doom Prophetist
POEE Division.

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

SMFabal

Quote from: agent compassionI heard it's being made by Disney. This can only mean one thing...

Tom Hanks as Arthur Dent, and Zaphod Beeblebrox, and Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz, and Ford Prefect too.

:x
Now, wait, they did a decent job with A Wrinkle in Time. don't be jumping to conclusions (yet)
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

SMFabal

Quote from: Turd FergusonFord Prefect = Mos Def.

dunno about the rest of the cast, but if they got anyone other than Johnny Depp to play Zaphod Beeblebrox, I will have to firebomb someone...

8)
Jonny Depp is playing Willy Wonka in the remake of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (I saw the movie onesheet last week when I went to National Treasure)
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

agent compassion

Johnny Depp = phwoooooar

QuoteJohn Malkovich - Humma Kavula

Humma Kavula?

I've read HHGTTG at least 10 times and I've NEVER heard of this character.

East Coast Hustle

yeah, I've read the entire pentilogy a good zillion or so times, and I don't remember that dude....or dudette....
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Warwick Davis as Marvin? That's gonna be one short android... :) But I like dwarves, so hey, cool. Just so long as they don't cut my favorite Marvin lines, I'll be happy.

I'm surprised this is a Disney film, the cast seems too diverse to be typical Disney fare.

the dreadful hours

East Coast Hustle

but.....but why?

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nikoli Volkoff

Because i told you to soldier.... Thats right, the Generalisimo Supreme is back beyatches
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

East Coast Hustle

awwww shit! where the fuck you been dawg?

It's like a Sea-town reunion lately. I'm headed to Boston to see Stacy on tuesday.

Nikoli Volkoff

Nice, give her a hug for me, aint seen her in a grip. Not much, still working for the new deathstar...answerin phones and telling people they talk on their cell phones to much, and in the sneakiest way i can tell them you DO NOT want an iPhone
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nikoli Volkoff on June 25, 2007, 01:34:54 AM
Nice, give her a hug for me, aint seen her in a grip. Not much, still working for the new deathstar...answerin phones and telling people they talk on their cell phones to much, and in the sneakiest way i can tell them you DO NOT want an iPhone

Where the hell have YOU been?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nikoli Volkoff

Here and there, working my own little brand of mischief right smack in the middle of the Cellular revolution.