News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Define "metal".

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 20, 2012, 07:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 09:05:51 PM
Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 22, 2012, 08:29:50 PM
Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 22, 2012, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 20, 2012, 07:38:57 PM
I can't tell what it IS, anymore.  What is called metal now doesn't seem very metal.

Being from Norway, I'm somewhat of an expert on metal. And anything softer than norwegian death metal isn't metal at all.

Oh, and I'm a dj too, usually I play techno, but this one time I played rock at Turbonegro's 10 or 20th year anniversary.

Because all Norwegians have doctorates in metalogy. Yeah.

No.

Of course they do. This is the most metal thing in the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Morten Harket invited me in for a coffee once. He's not very metal.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 22, 2012, 09:16:27 PM
Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 22, 2012, 08:29:50 PM
I can't tell what it IS, anymore.  What is called metal now doesn't seem very metal.

Being from Norway, I'm somewhat of an expert on metal. And anything softer than norwegian death metal isn't metal at all.

Oh, and I'm a dj too, usually I play techno, but this one time I played rock at Turbonegro's 10 or 20th year anniversary.

No.

To his house while you were walking down his street?  :eek:

Actually that would be kinda funny.

Him: "Hey you are the guy Waffle Iron! I have coffee, you look cold!"
You: "I'll drink your coffee. I like it like my Metal. Cold and black and bitter."
Him: "That's... unusual"
You: "Are you Metal?"
Him: "Not very."
You: "It shows, cartoon boy."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

He lives a ten  minute walk from me mum.  I was walking the family dog, who got loose and started wreaking havoc in Harket's yard. He stood on his porch laughing while I ran after that damn dog, and offered me coffee when I caught dog.

I like your version better.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Phox

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 22, 2012, 09:58:36 PM
He lives a ren minste walk from me mum.  I was walking the family dog, who got loose and started wreaking havoc in Harket's yard. He stood on his porch laughing while I ran after that damn dog, and offered me coffee when I caught dog.

Because Twid's version is the only possible scenario. You made the other part up. To sound less metal. You humble, metal, bastard, you.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on December 22, 2012, 10:04:32 PM
Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 22, 2012, 09:58:36 PM
He lives a ren minste walk from me mum.  I was walking the family dog, who got loose and started wreaking havoc in Harket's yard. He stood on his porch laughing while I ran after that damn dog, and offered me coffee when I caught dog.

Because Twid's version is the only possible scenario. You made the other part up. To sound less metal. You humble, metal, bastard, you.  :lulz:

I know how shit ACTUALLY works in Norway. Waffle Iron's just trying to keep all the fun to himself.

EK WAFFLR

Imagine what the media doesn't want you to know about us.  :lulz:

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 22, 2012, 09:16:27 PM

No.

How is it that you know EVERYONE?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 22, 2012, 10:47:03 PM

No.

Borg Collective

EK WAFFLR

No.

I don't know Morten Harket. I've met him twice. But Norway's a small country, the music/ art world even more so. In those circles you run into everyone from time to time.

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 22, 2012, 10:56:29 PM

No.

I don't know Morten Harket. I've met him twice. But Norway's a small country, the music/ art world even more so. In those circles you run into everyone from time to time.

Did he call you That Dog Guy the second time?

EK WAFFLR

Nah. Met him at the grocery store. Just a 'hi how's it going'

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

EK WAFFLR

Just to put some perspective on the smallness of Norway; Prime Minister Stoltenberg's brother is my dentist.

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 22, 2012, 11:06:57 PM
Just to put some perspective on the smallness of Norway; Prime Minister Stoltenberg's brother is my dentist.

That must get interesting for him-

"Your brother's a jackass!"
"Well, you don't floss enough. Spit."