News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

So, apparently the world HAS ended...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 21, 2012, 04:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...And me and Sita got Left Behind, which fucking figures.

I hope all of You People that got raptured get the afterlife version of crab lice (who says they don't go to heaven?), which would - of course - be IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL.

There's your Goddamn eternity...Scratching your junk FOREVER.

The Mayans would have approved.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Motherfuckers are keeping me waiting in line for my 3rd-level Salvation Card.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 21, 2012, 04:44:32 PM
Motherfuckers are keeping me waiting in line for my 3rd-level Salvation Card.

Yeah, you can't get into God's secret forum without it.  You'll get REINCARNATED instead.  And you know what THAT means.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

Oh god, I can't do reincarnation with my scorecard looking like it is now. I'll end up as a dinoflagellate, or the next Dane Cook.

And STILL no access to the Pogs forum, either.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 21, 2012, 04:50:28 PM
Oh god, I can't do reincarnation with my scorecard looking like it is now. I'll end up as a dinoflagellate, or the next Dane Cook.

And STILL no access to the Pogs forum, either.

1.  Or you'd just wind up here in Tucson1.

2.  There is no Pogs forum.  That rumor was started by irresponsible Doktors from Portland.

1  HAW HAW!  Just kidding!  You're going there ANYWAY.

Cainad (dec.)

Not having the base form of this smiley -->  :horrormirth: without the hat and such severely hampers my ability to emote how I feel about that.

But, since it's Tuscon, it probably works just as well.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 21, 2012, 05:09:31 PM
Not having the base form of this smiley -->  :horrormirth: without the hat and such severely hampers my ability to emote how I feel about that.

Yes, yes it does.

And so welcome to Tucson.  You may now ask questions about what the fuck was REALLY going on.  JFK assassination, UFOs, chemtrails, whatever.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2012, 05:10:49 PM

Yes, yes it does.

And so welcome to Tucson.  You may now ask questions about what the fuck was REALLY going on.  JFK assassination, UFOs, chemtrails, whatever.

Right then: How much of "The X-Files" was actually censored, and then repurposed, documentaries?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 21, 2012, 05:13:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2012, 05:10:49 PM

Yes, yes it does.

Right then: How much of "The X-Files" was actually censored, and then repurposed, documentaries?

All of them.  Even the one about the genie in the rug.  ESPECIALLY that one.

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: I figured all of the kooky "off-canon" episodes were probably closer to the truth than any of the rest.

The Good Reverend Roger

Assassination of JFK was actually a mistake.

Shot 1: Moe and Curly in some office, fighting over posession of a gun.

Shot 2: The Motorcade enters Dealy Plaza.

Shot 3: The gun goes off while Moe and Curly struggle over it.

Shot 4: Zapruder Shot, "Something has happened in the motorcade..."

Shot 5: Curly and Moe look offscreen, horrified, Curly slaps own face and says, "nuknuknuk!"  Moe says "Now look what you've done, numbskull!"

Shot 6: Motorcade speeds off under the Triple Underpass to the tune "3 Blind Mice" (Stooges theme)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 21, 2012, 05:17:12 PM
:lulz: I figured all of the kooky "off-canon" episodes were probably closer to the truth than any of the rest.

Well, sure.  The world is was WAY weirder than they told you, or than you may have guessed.

UFOs, for example, were not aliens, they were the maintenance crews going out to jobs.

Cainad (dec.)

:spit:

I've heard that Tunguska was actually a warning shot from the future, to try and scare us into getting our shit together. But they aimed too far back into the past, we didn't get the message, and now everyone in the future is dead.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 21, 2012, 05:23:03 PM
I've heard that Tunguska was actually a warning shot from the future, to try and scare us into getting our shit together. But they aimed too far back into the past, we didn't get the message, and now everyone in the future is dead.

The Tunguska crater and the Barringer crater are both "bleed-overs" from an alternate world where the USA and the USSR duked it out.  Due to conditions between worlds, they both arrived at different, incorrect times.  That world didn't have a future, and now neither do we, thanks to some fucking smartass Mayans.

Cainad (dec.)

Bummer. I guess Hirley0 can't save us from all of ourselves. A man can only focus on so many timelines.