News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

So, apparently the world HAS ended...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 21, 2012, 04:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 21, 2012, 05:28:09 PM
Bummer. I guess Hirley0 can't save us from all of ourselves. A man can only focus on so many timelines.

Balls.  That timeline was going to invade all the other ones, so Hirley0 fixed shit.  He'd have just told them to stop, but they never took the time to learn his language.

It's sort of like triage. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Scribbly

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2012, 04:40:26 PM
...And me and Sita got Left Behind, which fucking figures.

I hope all of You People that got raptured get the afterlife version of crab lice (who says they don't go to heaven?), which would - of course - be IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL.

There's your Goddamn eternity...Scratching your junk FOREVER.

The Mayans would have approved.

I thought the past two weeks had prepared me for this. I was wrong.

The world hasn't ended, Roger, it has become more The World than it ever was before.

I have witnessed someone wield their baby as a weapon with which to carve a swathe through the Holy Jolly crowds.

I have seen the mountains of waste, tons of Good Cheer destined to fester before the appointed Happy Time.

I have seen a grown man in tears because- as far as I could tell from his bawling manchild blubbering- none of our geese were plump enough.

And there`s still three more shopping days `til Christmas.

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hoooooaaaaiiiuuuuuuggghkch.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on December 21, 2012, 05:30:25 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2012, 04:40:26 PM
...And me and Sita got Left Behind, which fucking figures.

I hope all of You People that got raptured get the afterlife version of crab lice (who says they don't go to heaven?), which would - of course - be IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL.

There's your Goddamn eternity...Scratching your junk FOREVER.

The Mayans would have approved.

I thought the past two weeks had prepared me for this. I was wrong.

The world hasn't ended, Roger, it has become more The World than it ever was before.

I have witnessed someone wield their baby as a weapon with which to carve a swathe through the Holy Jolly crowds.

I have seen the mountains of waste, tons of Good Cheer destined to fester before the appointed Happy Time.

I have seen a grown man in tears because- as far as I could tell from his bawling manchild blubbering- none of our geese were plump enough.

And there`s still three more shopping days `til Christmas.

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hoooooaaaaiiiuuuuuuggghkch.

Worst part is, as everything comes unglued, you're going to have to live all that shit over again, BACKWARDS.

Final resting point of existence looks like this (pic courtesy of Verthaine):

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Scribbly

Damnit.

When I meet God, I'm going to have a few choice words for him let me tell you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on December 21, 2012, 05:36:51 PM
Damnit.

When I meet God, I'm going to have a few choice words for him let me tell you.

Go ahead.  He isn't known for listening.

When you get to Tucson, head down to The Meetrack on Drachmann.  God is the guy sitting at the Southwest corner of the bar.  Bald, scraggly Fu Manchu mustache, wrinkly.  His usual response to questions involves glassing the petitioner, as he's heard it all before.

Scribbly

Of course he has! He's the one who built time all wrong.

He's nobody to blame but himself, and a faceful of glass is a small price to pay to register an official complaint about such shoddy workmanship.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on December 21, 2012, 05:45:07 PM
Of course he has! He's the one who built time all wrong.

He's nobody to blame but himself, and a faceful of glass is a small price to pay to register an official complaint about such shoddy workmanship.

He didn't do that.  Time was JUST FINE until some caveman invented the timeclock and the appointment book.

That was the EXACT moment everything went wonky and the universe started splitting off altered copies of itself.

WAY TO GO.

The Good Reverend Roger

Turned on the radio.  Mostly hiss and static with the occasional inhuman voice whispering terrible secrets.

This post-armageddon thing is going to SUCK.  This is worse than Alice Cooper's radio show.

The Good Reverend Roger