News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Hi Im New

Started by iSPEAKonlyFORthe23, December 21, 2012, 09:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iSPEAKonlyFORthe23

Just recently came across Discordianism and fell instantly in love. So hi to everyone else who is somewhat likeminded, I hope to get to know you guys better in the time coming.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 21, 2012, 09:32:10 PM
Just recently came across Discordianism and fell instantly in love. So hi to everyone else who is somewhat likeminded, I hope to get to know you guys better in the time coming.

Hey there, new guy!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Welcome, out of curiousity, how did you come across Discordianism.  I think it's helpful for us to have an idea for the different entry points.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cainad (dec.)

Greetings, new person! Good thing you fell in love with Discordia, because Discordia loves you too. It loves you to death.

Also, check out the pool on the roof. :)

Eater of Clowns

Your wish is MY command!

M. Nigel Salt is a poaching lobbyist and donates huge sums of money to Canadian warlords.

Rev. What's-His-Name is a lumberjack who invented his own instrument out of foie gras and plays it atop towering redwoods.

Pippa Twiddleton is the hermaphroditic sibling of a girl who married into NAMBLA royalty.

Cainad invented a new kind of sous vide that cooks only with chemical burns from industrial drain cleaner.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 22, 2012, 12:38:15 AM

Your wish is MY command!

M. Nigel Salt is a poaching lobbyist and donates huge sums of money to Canadian warlords.

Rev. What's-His-Name is a lumberjack who invented his own instrument out of foie gras and plays it atop towering redwoods.

Pippa Twiddleton is the hermaphroditic sibling of a girl who married into NAMBLA royalty.

Cainad invented a new kind of sous vide that cooks only with chemical burns from industrial drain cleaner.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

Your wish is MY command!

Twid, I don't even have sigs or avatars enabled but FUCK IF THAT'S NOT GOING IN MINE.

Quote from: Richter on December 22, 2012, 01:37:27 AM
Hello, I am a liar.

Richter is was formed from the ball sweat of Prometheus when the fire of the gods proved too hot for his crotch.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 22, 2012, 02:18:21 AM

Your wish is MY command!

Twid, I don't even have sigs or avatars enabled but FUCK IF THAT'S NOT GOING IN MINE.

Quote from: Richter on December 22, 2012, 01:37:27 AM
Hello, I am a liar.

Richter is was formed from the ball sweat of Prometheus when the fire of the gods proved too hot for his crotch.

It's all good man  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

If I wasn't already attached to being called Twid, I'd just abandon it altogether, but you let me know as soon as I showed up, and nigh 3 years later, you're still doing it, and I respect your dedication to mocking my handle.  :)

Cainad (dec.)

Your wish is MY command!

Dude! :argh!: State secrets, what the fuck man?

The Good Reverend Roger

I see we have another special flower that can't use the intro thread. 

Also, punctuation.

Someone throw this one in the chipper.  Then everyone else jump in after him.  Then shut up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Sorry Roger, no can do. The year 2012 ends in a little over a week, and we haven't made quota on the number of newbies we're required to Be NiceTM to.

Also, the chipper is out of commission again. Turns out you CAN'T feed more than 3 teabaggers in at once and expect it to function smoothly.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2012, 05:50:13 AM
I see we have another special flower that can't use the intro thread. 

Also, punctuation.

Someone throw this one in the chipper.  Then everyone else jump in after him.  Then shut up.

Wait, no. Let him get the gun report and the batteries for the chemlights first.