News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Potato Leek Soup

Started by Pergamos, December 24, 2012, 10:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2012, 03:23:48 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on December 27, 2012, 06:51:47 AM
Egad. I'm not sure what to think of how my innocent little recipe thread has turned out.

Well, the recipe is in place.  It seems to be a perfectly good recipe.

However, the rest of the thread would only go to waste if we didn't use it for something.  In these dark financial times, we can't allow that to happen.  Think of it as a Scotsman vacuuming the fleas off of his cat to feed to his goldfish.

Nothing gets wasted around here.

:lulz: None of my friends seem to be able to understand that sort of thing. Buncha weirdos.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 28, 2012, 04:07:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2012, 03:23:48 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on December 27, 2012, 06:51:47 AM
Egad. I'm not sure what to think of how my innocent little recipe thread has turned out.

Well, the recipe is in place.  It seems to be a perfectly good recipe.

However, the rest of the thread would only go to waste if we didn't use it for something.  In these dark financial times, we can't allow that to happen.  Think of it as a Scotsman vacuuming the fleas off of his cat to feed to his goldfish.

Nothing gets wasted around here.

:lulz: None of my friends seem to be able to understand that sort of thing. Buncha weirdos.

Your friends are defective.  You should fix that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

I keep trying, but the conversations always end up going like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

"What is WRONG with you?"

"There's nothing wrong with me!"

"What's your problem?"

"Would you shut up, I don't have a problem!"

Dunno if you can watch the vid, but if/when you can, I think you'll be able to relate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 28, 2012, 04:17:32 PM
I keep trying, but the conversations always end up going like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

"What is WRONG with you?"

"There's nothing wrong with me!"

"What's your problem?"

"Would you shut up, I don't have a problem!"

Dunno if you can watch the vid, but if/when you can, I think you'll be able to relate.

I'll look at it tonight.

Is Permafrost or whatever his name is a friend of yours?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

Don't think so. Haven't been bringing people to this place in a long time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 28, 2012, 04:48:47 PM

Can't say I blame you.   :lulz:

In any case, Permatex here seems to be better than the usual noob.  I still hate him, of course, but that doesn't mean I don't like him.  Tentatively speaking.  He could still turn out to be another ratchet-jawed DUMBSHIT like everyone else on the interbutt supermarket.

Pergamos

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2012, 04:50:43 PM

In any case, Permatex here seems to be better than the usual noob.  I still hate him, of course, but that doesn't mean I don't like him.  Tentatively speaking.  He could still turn out to be another ratchet-jawed DUMBSHIT like everyone else on the interbutt supermarket.

Oh, I'm an atrocious asswipe as often as not, but I'm glad to be a cut above the sewer.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pergamos on December 28, 2012, 11:58:47 PM

Oh, I'm an atrocious asswipe as often as not, but I'm glad to be a cut above the sewer.

Well, Permagrow, we'll just have to see how things work out.

Just be yourself.  Unless, of course, you happen to be a douchebag, in which case you should be someone else.  But not Nigel!  People who channel her always wind up with radiation burns and weird puncture marks up and down their backs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2012, 01:58:38 AM

Just be yourself.  Unless, of course, you happen to be a douchebag, in which case you should be someone else.  But not Nigel!  People who channel her always wind up with radiation burns and weird puncture marks up and down their backs.

That's because I'm meant to be properly distributed. You can't go CHANNELLING an angry mob into just one body, it doesn't work out logistically.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pergamos

As far as I can tell she's currently a buttplug. If I try to improve myself I'll try to find a better role model.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pergamos on December 29, 2012, 07:42:17 PM

As far as I can tell she's currently a buttplug. If I try to improve myself I'll try to find a better role model.

Nigel may in fact be a buttplug.  Nigel is many, many things, because there's so damn many of her.  She's a one-woman lynch mob, a solitary train wreck, and the Tay River Bridge Disaster, all rolled into one/many people.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 25, 2012, 03:39:30 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 24, 2012, 05:42:21 PM
Sounds delicious! Also, it is an auspicious introduction, this recipe-sharing one.

Yeah, but I don't like him anyway.  :crankey:

Come to think of it, I don't like any of these fuckers.  With the exception of Nigel, ECH, and Richter, everyone off my planet.

Fuck that.  I'm going too.

:sadbanana:

:crankey:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anencephaly Zone Correspondent on December 31, 2012, 07:00:38 PM
Sounds delicious! Also, it is an auspicious introduction, this recipe-sharing one.

Come to think of it, I don't like any of these fuckers.  With the exception of Nigel, ECH, and Richter, everyone off my planet.

It's nothing personal.  You've got Texas all over you.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2012, 07:02:32 PM
Quote from: Anencephaly Zone Correspondent on December 31, 2012, 07:00:38 PM

It's nothing personal.  You've got Texas all over you.

BRB. Going to take a stroll through the car wash.  :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2012, 04:50:20 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on December 29, 2012, 07:42:17 PM

Nigel may in fact be a buttplug.  Nigel is many, many things, because there's so damn many of her.  She's a one-woman lynch mob, a solitary train wreck, and the Tay River Bridge Disaster, all rolled into one/many people.
To suggest that she only plugs butts is to blaspheme. Nigel is Plugger-of-All.