News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

2012 Prediction proven right, dead rise from their graves!

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, December 25, 2012, 10:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on December 25, 2012, 10:43:55 PM

~Love from Payne

If that's Thatcher, she's not dead, nor ever WILL be dead.  She'll be around long after you and I are dust.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

I_Kicked_Kennedy

I am of the opposite impression.

She was never in possession of mind nor soul, thus suggesting she is a draugr and will only cease activity once everything has decayed from her decrepit edefice.
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on December 26, 2012, 03:10:36 AM
I am of the opposite impression.

She was never in possession of mind nor soul,

I never argued that she was.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HE IS RISEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."