News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Apparently, Bush Sr is on his deathbed.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 27, 2012, 12:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

:sad:

I always had a soft spot for that guy.  Yeah, he was evil, but he was smart cautious evil, which is better than stupid energetic evil.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I agree, regarding evil. A cough and now a fever. Seems rather an unfitting end. Where's the brimstone? Where's Bush Jr. with a pillow over his face?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 27, 2012, 01:14:15 AM
I agree, regarding evil. A cough and now a fever. Seems rather an unfitting end. Where's the brimstone? Where's Bush Jr. with a pillow over his face?

He's been in the hospital since November 23rd, but he's now in ICU.  Not good.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2012, 01:15:16 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 27, 2012, 01:14:15 AM

He's been in the hospital since November 23rd, but he's now in ICU.  Not good.

The slooooow slide. :(
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Richter

He kept up appearance, he kept up standards  (of sort).  He was that old school brooding quiet sort of evil they used write about in "Star Wars"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We used to make fun of him for misspeaking.

Then W came along and holy shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Deepthroat Chopra

He used the phrase "New World Order" without irony!

Actually, irony may have been something he didn't do at all.
Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, I kind of think that maybe he didn't have an irony gland.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

One thing I can say, as a metal head, he inspired a shit-ton of great music, unfortunately for the wrong reasons.

Ad then there is his turn at techno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJgk9whvs8
[/size]
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 27, 2012, 02:22:31 AM
One thing I can say, as a metal head, he inspired a shit-ton of great music, unfortunately for the wrong reasons.

[/size]

Yeah, my ex-husband was in a seriously shitty band called Busholini.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 27, 2012, 02:22:31 AM

[/size]

For some reason I was expecting this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2nfB0TDGc
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

I_Kicked_Kennedy

You know what? He never did anything bad to me personally, and through all of his foibles and centralization of capital, he was better at his job than others. I can't say anything bad about him, personally, and I don't know anything about him professionally that hasn't passed through the band filter of media.

Fuck that guy, nonetheless.
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Nephew Twiddleton

Salty

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on December 27, 2012, 03:46:37 AM
You know what? He never did anything bad to me personally, and through all of his foibles and centralization of capital, he was better at his job than others. I can't say anything bad about him, personally, and I don't know anything about him professionally that hasn't passed through the band filter of media.

:lol:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on December 27, 2012, 03:46:37 AM

Better than his son. That said, he did head the CIA. As a President, he was kind of a transition guy. And he made the mistake of saying that he wouldn't ratify a tax increase, when he was forced to. I will also say that I respect his restraint in the Gulf War. I didn't at the time, but having known Cain, if even through the internet, I know now that these things aren't black and white, and while dictatorship is abhorrent, sometimes the vacuum is even worse.