News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

ATTN, COYOTE

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 15, 2013, 03:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 10:59:28 PM
OH SHIT

SO IT BEGINS.

FUCK YES IT DOES.

But since my new comp doesn't like my imaging software, I'm going to write Coyote FANFIC.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2013, 12:48:04 AM
OH SHIT

SO IT BEGINS.

FUCK YES IT DOES.

But since my new comp doesn't like my imaging software, I'm going to write Coyote FANFIC.
Your new comp hates PAINT?

There is only PAINT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on January 16, 2013, 01:26:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2013, 12:48:04 AM
OH SHIT

SO IT BEGINS.

FUCK YES IT DOES.

Your new comp hates PAINT?

There is only PAINT.

No.  There are far superior imaging programs.  I am not bound by the heretical decrees of Swamp Yankees and Scotsmen.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

I SHIT I JUST FUCKING REALIZED I HAVE FUCKING PHOTOSHOP!!!!!

AND THEN I REALIZED I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO USE IT ANY BETTER THAN GIMP WHICH IS A BETTER PROGRAM SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS CALLED GIMP!!!!!!
ADN IT USES A COYOTE AS THE FUCKING ICON!!!!!!!!

BITCHES BEST GET FUCKING READY

Just as soon as I finish reading some poetry.

The Good Reverend Roger

First story in the works, will be posted tomorrow:  Young Coyote Screws The Pooch.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Wiley Quixote on January 16, 2013, 01:51:25 AM
I SHIT I JUST FUCKING REALIZED I HAVE FUCKING PHOTOSHOP!!!!!

AND THEN I REALIZED I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO USE IT ANY BETTER THAN GIMP WHICH IS A BETTER PROGRAM SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS CALLED GIMP!!!!!!
ADN IT USES A COYOTE AS THE FUCKING ICON!!!!!!!!

BITCHES BEST GET FUCKING READY

Just as soon as I finish reading some poetry.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."