News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

You know what this religion needs?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 28, 2012, 07:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 28, 2012, 08:14:19 PM
All I know is you people need to stay AWAY from my dildoes.
That's just plain good safety advice, Nigel.

The Good Reverend Roger

I mean, they're Holy™ and all, but "The Crippler" doesn't sound like a relic.

Or maybe it sounds like the best kind of relic.

One or the other.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2012, 07:31:29 PM
The Mallet of Richter comes to mind, for Providence.

I can donate a pair of badly and improperly used underpance for Tucson, among other things.

Ok -  who told you fuckers i was going to forge the mallet?  I just found the obscence deal on a ludicrojs chunk of tool-grade metal. 

Anyways, pending time at facilities that can handle 3 inchthick stock, the Malleus Richterran  and Harpoon of Howl are forthcoming.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

AKK's Sequined Trenchcoat, just because.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Pergamos

How about the bowling ball that was being used when Eris showed up to dictate the principia?

Remington

I can donate a partially eaten frozen moose, or any part thereof.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on December 29, 2012, 12:45:16 AM
I can donate a partially eaten frozen moose, or any part thereof.

Well, I already have the MITTENS OF HORRIBLE DEFF that your GF so kindly made for me.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pergamos on December 29, 2012, 12:05:26 AM
How about the bowling ball that was being used when Eris showed up to dictate the principia?

Which?  They were sitting in the bowling alley coffee shop.

Luna

Quote from: Richter on December 28, 2012, 10:35:42 PM

I can donate a pair of badly and improperly used underpance for Tucson, among other things.

Ok -  who told you fuckers i was going to forge the mallet?  I just found the obscence deal on a ludicrojs chunk of tool-grade metal. 

Anyways, pending time at facilities that can handle 3 inchthick stock, the Malleus Richterran  and Harpoon of Howl are forthcoming.

Just mind which one of those you sharpen.  If you sharpen the Malleus Richterran, the resulting time/space discontinuity could cause some issues.

On second thought, point 'em at my old house.

I'll bring the popcorn and the cheap vodka.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Quote from: Luna on December 29, 2012, 03:54:34 AM
Quote from: Richter on December 28, 2012, 10:35:42 PM

Just mind which one of those you sharpen.  If you sharpen the Malleus Richterran, the resulting time/space discontinuity could cause some issues.

On second thought, point 'em at my old house.

I'll bring the popcorn and the cheap vodka.

It will be like the ooening to "Fellowship" from the LOTR trilogy, before the scene where everyone found out Sauron  was just a half giant antipaladin with a magic item.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Pergamos

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2012, 01:56:37 AM
Quote from: Pergamos on December 29, 2012, 12:05:26 AM

Which?  They were sitting in the bowling alley coffee shop.

Hmm, maybe the coffee cup one of them was drinking from then.