News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

OH HOLY SHIT COOKIES

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 16, 2013, 02:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's fine.

Honestly, I would rather he still had his beautiful house and had not sold it and squandered the money, and also I really felt that the 50/50 custody (that he took me to court for) was working fine, and also for some reason he doesn't seem to realize that if I HAVE the kids full-time I should also get to CLAIM them full-time, but overall, it's fine.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

SOMEONE DIDN'T GET THEIR COOKIES.

THEY GOT RETURNED TO SENDER.

OMG NO GOOD BAD THINGS   :vom:

Trivial

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 18, 2013, 03:47:27 PM
So, my subconscious has found a new and interesting way to fuck with me!

Dreamt that someone posted here that they were deporting my cookies because they were terrible and the donut smelled like ammonia. Which spiraled into a whole lot of confusion about "what donut" and "why would baked goods smell like ammonia?" Because I am a paranoid dummy, it seems.

(If anyone got an ammonia flavored donut in your box, please don't eat it, I didn't put it there.)

Your subconscious bakes with hartshorn.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 15, 2013, 03:02:23 AM

They were about a month old, weren't they?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh sad!  :cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: stelz on May 15, 2013, 05:30:59 AM

They were about a month old, weren't they?

Yeah just about. Everything in the bag had crumbled except one of the waffle corners that was growing things, and the whole box smelled rancid :(

Sorry to whoever didn't get theirs. There wasn't any clear explanation on the box why it wasn't delivered on time.

Anna Mae Bollocks

That's a testament to them being real food, a quarter pounder would have stayed intact and non-stinky.

QG'S COOKIES: THE HEALTHIER OPTION

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I got your cookies, thought I posted about them, and just realized I the post did not go through.

They were outstanding! Every last one of them, except the waffle which I failed to refrigerate before mold set in.

My baby's momma closed our child support case after you sent those, so Oregon has stopped directly taking it out of my pay and then NOT sending it to baby's momma in California.

:crankey:

So she'll always get the money now because it's coming direct from me rather than getting "lost" between state governments.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Net on May 15, 2013, 09:46:56 PM
I got your cookies, thought I posted about them, and just realized I the post did not go through.

They were outstanding! Every last one of them, except the waffle which I failed to refrigerate before mold set in.

My baby's momma closed our child support case after you sent those, so Oregon has stopped directly taking it out of my pay and then NOT sending it to baby's momma in California.

So she'll always get the money now because it's coming direct from me rather than getting "lost" between state governments.

We've been having adventures in child support over here, too. Glad to know yours is working out!

FOR SCIENCE, do you remember which waffle had the mold problem, and when it set in? I'm hoping to improve the shelf-stability for the inevitable next time I go crazy and bake.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 15, 2013, 09:53:03 PM
Quote from: Net on May 15, 2013, 09:46:56 PM

We've been having adventures in child support over here, too. Glad to know yours is working out!

FOR SCIENCE, do you remember which waffle had the mold problem, and when it set in? I'm hoping to improve the shelf-stability for the inevitable next time I go crazy and bake.

The cookies shifted space-time to a slightly more favorable universe. As a timelord, I'd recommend two witty comments and one direct look into the TARDIS. That or if someone sent you a box of Vindaloo ought to do the trick.

I want to say it was the waffle that was more yellow in color that molded, but I can't quite recall. Mind you, I was an idiot for not refrigerating it for days on end.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Q. G. Pennyworth

That makes sense, the corn ones were the oldest by far of everything that went in.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 15, 2013, 10:20:16 PM
That makes sense, the corn ones were the oldest by far of everything that went in.

I just read this without looking at what thread I was in .  :eek:

Eater of Clowns

HEY NOW THEY'RE ALMOST AS STALE AS THE DRUG THREADS THEMSELVES AMIRITE?!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 16, 2013, 03:15:57 AM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 15, 2013, 10:20:16 PM

I just read this without looking at what thread I was in .  :eek:

:potd:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 16, 2013, 03:52:12 AM
HEY NOW THEY'RE ALMOST AS STALE AS THE DRUG THREADS THEMSELVES AMIRITE?!

:lulz: