News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Hitler: Big in Burma

Started by Cain, January 10, 2013, 03:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2013, 02:51:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2013, 02:16:32 PM
Well, Nazis don't ever actually die, right?  They just sort of lurk around in the wings

Especially if said wings are in Langley or Cape Canaveral.

Obviously.  It was my great-uncle Bill's opinion, which I share, that the Nazis won WWII.  Thing is, they weren't German Nazis, they were American and British.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Praetorian Guards for the Cold War. 

If there hadn't been a Soviet Union, we'd likely have hung a good 95% of the bastards.  Instead, we took the most publically known ones, the stupidest ones, and the rank and file and punished them, and then gave gold-plated, grade A bastards like Klaus Barbie cushy "consulting" jobs in counterinsurgency warfare, assassination and drug trafficking.

And people wonder why the world is a bit fucked up.