News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

the tenthousandfold mirror

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 26, 2004, 10:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EraPassing

*thinks Turd might need a nap, poor burd*

I don't think I'd be inclined to take a lover who wore makeup on a daily basis.  I mean, for special effects, sure, why not.  But daily?  Why would they do that?  I don't want to see a man's makeup, I want to see his face.  And those subtle planes and lines of a man's face don't take makeup as well as the curves and swoops of a woman's face.

Moisturizer, however, is not makeup.  Apply it, men.  You'll be grateful you did in about +-20 years.
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

East Coast Hustle

true dat...moisturizer is a necessity on par with food and booze when you live in the dry winter air of American Siberia for 6 months out of the year....

8)

edit: but why did you think I might need a nap?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

where do you stay the rest of the time?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

East Coast Hustle

right here...but's it's only winter 6 months of the year...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EraPassing

Because, taking all your posts at that pont in time, I wondered if maybe you felt a little cranky.
Elves suck.

East Coast Hustle

nah...I just happened to run across several examples of idiocy in a short period of time...and I was stoned for the first time in several days, so I wasn't feeling particularly bashful about voicing my opinion, however assholish said opinion may have been....

8)

EraPassing

It was a thought...

I get cranky when I'm stoned.  Which is why I don't do it anymore.
Elves suck.

East Coast Hustle

huh...I don't know if I get cranky or not, but I frequently forget to not say things that maybe shouldn't be said out loud...but then, maybe I shouldn't censor myself in the first place, eh?

8)

EraPassing

You shouldn't.  Crank away, burdie.
Elves suck.

Horab Fibslager

i quit weed until next paycheque.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

*ahem*

there is no "Q" in "paycheck".

that is all.

8)

Horab Fibslager

i prefer to recieve my wages, not just look at them.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

well, if you looked at your cheque, you could see what colour it is...

8)

Horab Fibslager

my paycheques are digital.

what colour is digital?
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

it's the colour of murky harbour wateur...

8)
I have no idea what I'm talking aboot...