the tenthousandfold mirror

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 26, 2004, 10:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

everything is everything.

the devil is in the details.
Hell is other people.

saint aini

you would look wonderful if you wore makeup, but you can't see yourself since you sold your soul.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Aini, jump through the looking glass...I promise I wont break it after you.

Horab Fibslager

even if i were female i doubt i'd look good in makeup.

it doesn't suit my natural beauty.
Hell is other people.

saint aini

Quote from: HotsumaAini, jump through the looking glass...I promise I wont break it after you.

Only if you go first.
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

saint aini

Quote from: horab.oneeven if i were female i doubt i'd look good in makeup.

Real men wear makeup
[Grabs his hand]

~~~~Closed~~~~

being a ninja I could just smoke bomb my way out. if you go first I'll toss a few in after you. they wont be discount ones...I promise...really...don't give me that look...

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: aini

Real men wear makeup

you're right. it's called halloween.
Hell is other people.

saint aini

Quote from: horab.one

Real men wear makeup

you're right. it's called halloween.

No, no, no... on ordinary days, days which are not the last days in october.

I find men who wear makeup to be very sexy and strong.
[Grabs his hand]

East Coast Hustle

I find men who wear makeup for any other reason than transvestitism or a career in the entertainment industry to be beneath contempt...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

I love guys in make up
not like clown make up
but some eye liner
maybe a lil black eye shadow
and nails
if they take care of their nails
Imma goner

::hassa MAJOR hand fetish::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

most of the guys i've known who wear makeup that weren't transvestites or clowns, were among the weakest guys i;ve ever met.

never seen anyone cry so fast over so little.
Hell is other people.

Verthaine

Quote from: Turd Ferguson

I find men who wear makeup for any other reason than transvestitism or a career in the entertainment industry to be beneath contempt...

8)

Up yours Turd. I am an afro-american goth/metalhead who likes wearing eyeliner when i hit the The Dungoen and pick up tourist chicks.

I've worn skirts also to the club.And don't ya know,i still get plenty of pussy down here in N'awlins.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Verthaine

Quote from: Turd Ferguson

8)

Up yours Turd. I am an afro-american goth/metalhead who likes wearing eyeliner when i hit the The Dungoen and pick up tourist chicks.

I've worn skirts also to the club.And don't ya know,i still get plenty of pussy down here in N'awlins.

And I am a chef.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

East Coast Hustle

what does being a chef have to do with wearing makeup? for that matter, what does being black have to do with it either? and I wasn't talking about putting on eyeliner 'cause you're going to a goth club, where the girls you're trying ot pick up dig that kind of thing...if you'd read my whole post, you'd have read the part about where I excluded transvestitism from being contemptible, and that includes temporary transvestitism...I'm talking about when you get up in the morning, do you put on makeup....if you do it as part of a costume, that's one thing...if you do it as a matter of course, that's different....and really, I don't give a rat's ass if you wanna smear your face in blood and motor oil...it's your face....

8)
just because I'm always serious doesn't mean you should always take me seriously....lighten up.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"