News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

You know what this religion needs?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 28, 2012, 07:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

LMNO holds the relics of Team VODKA.  What they are few ask more than once.

Ask not for the relics of Leln.  She is still using them, and will horribly anyone who tries to take them.

Luna?  She weilds this rapier posessed by the spiritof an angry army booted ball stomper.  Like someone told Skofnung there was no kore wine.

Dimo IS he relic.  He is too well greased to ever die.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on December 31, 2012, 04:21:04 PM
LMNO holds the relics of Team VODKA.  What they are few ask more than once.

Ask not for the relics of Leln.  She is still using them, and will horribly anyone who tries to take them.

Luna?  She weilds this rapier posessed by the spiritof an angry army booted ball stomper.  Like someone told Skofnung there was no kore wine.

Dimo IS he relic.  He is too well greased to ever die.

Dagos smeared in Cosmoline.  Horrible, horrible.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Kafka's Gauntlet is clearly a holy relic.

EK WAFFLR

Twid's old guitar string is a relic of Great Holiness™
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]