News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Savoury corn pancakes

Started by Dildo Argentino, January 22, 2013, 10:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

East Coast Hustle

Holist, please stop spamming the site with links to your blog. If you want to post a recipe for savory corn pancakes, just post the damn recipe. Stop using my site as a way to bump up your site's traffic. That actually is one of the few real rules in this place.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Pæs

Quote from: holist on January 22, 2013, 10:27:44 AM
http://blog.holist.hu/?p=946
I've said it before, but I'm going to call this an intentional recreation of one of the reasons nobody liked AKK, in the hopes that somebody calls him on it and he can all boring and analytical about PeeDee tropes. Or something.

East Coast Hustle

I don't really care. If he wants to provide an actual legitimate reason for me to show him the door I certainly won't lose any sleep over it.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 23, 2013, 10:58:38 AM
Holist, please stop spamming the site with links to your blog. If you want to post a recipe for savory corn pancakes, just post the damn recipe. Stop using my site as a way to bump up your site's traffic. That actually is one of the few real rules in this place.

But I don't really care about traffic to my site. A friend asked me to post this recipe, I did, then I thought I'd post it here, too. If you'd rather that I copy the whole thing over to here, okay, though I think the rationale is shaky. Does this also apply to photos? Do you not want me to post pictures that are in actual fact stored inside my blog?

East Coast Hustle

What part of "please stop posting links to your blog" is hard for you to understand?

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 25, 2013, 06:59:37 PM
What part of "please stop posting links to your blog" is hard for you to understand?

It was the distinction between links to posts and links to images. But it doesn't really matter, does it? I don't remotely sell anything on my blog, neither do I get paid for traffic. So I will comply with your request while noting that it is just hostility for the sake of it. This means posting images will get more difficult for me because I don't have any accounts on any "photo share" sites. (For whom you are obviously happy to be increasing traffic). Is all.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on January 25, 2013, 08:44:47 PM
So I will comply with your request while noting that it is just hostility for the sake of it.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2013, 08:46:42 PM
So I will comply with your request while noting that it is just hostility for the sake of it.

Well I'm glad you are so easily pleased! Hey how about this:

I wish you guys would stop disliking me like that, it's not fair! I am actually likeable! And I make fritters and call them savoury pancakes! Your rudity is hurting my soulses! What have I done to deserve? Please? Puhleezeeee!

There.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on January 25, 2013, 08:59:21 PM

I wish you guys would stop disliking me like that, it's not fair! I am actually likeable! And I make fritters and call them savoury pancakes! Your rudity is hurting my soulses! What have I done to deserve? Please? Puhleezeeee!

There.

Needs more whining about being bullied.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dildo Argentino

East Coast Hustle

There.

In all fairness, holist, we only dislike you when you're here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 25, 2013, 09:16:12 PM

There.

In all fairness, holist, we only dislike you when you're here.

Gonna argue that.  I hate him all the time.