News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Lonestar College Shooting

Started by Ben Shapiro, January 22, 2013, 07:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

I was planning on going earlier to the gym there.
Since  it happened in Houston Texas it won't be long before the Houston Free Thinkers and Alex Jones turn this into a fucking conspiracy.
Two males shot two students so far.
One of the gunmen was shot down.
Everyone I know who still goes there is ok.
http://www.kvue.com/news/Reports-of-shooting-at-Lone-Star-College-in-Houston-187913361.html
:argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, and there's been a couple of "kid shoots family" stories out there.

This is what happens when you make a media frenzy over shootings.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

I was expecting it, but not so soon. Then again, people won't care about 3 adults for long. I'm waiting for something truly terrible to happen. Not happily, but waiting.

ETA: I mean Another truly terrible thing.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

I was going to post that Alex Jones was the shooter, and he'd gone crazy, but I can't find the appropriate clip.

Have this one.

Elder Iptuous

it was just a shooting based on TFA...
altercation, gun pulled. couple people shot.

i don't think there's any tie between this and the media frenzy around Newtown.
unless you mean random shootings simply get much more attention after a massacre.

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2013, 07:31:52 PM
I was going to post that Alex Jones was the shooter, and he'd gone crazy, but I can't find the appropriate clip.

Have this one.

Alex Jones doesn't need a gun. He is, after all, a Super Saiyan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2013, 07:26:00 PM
Yeah, and there's been a couple of "kid shoots family" stories out there.

This is what happens when you make a media frenzy over shootings.

This is what happens every day, it's just that the media vultures are latching onto anything they can potentially whip into a "mass shooting" and improve their ratings.

Dude, a few months ago an old acquaintance of mine and her husband were bludgeoned to death by their son. This is an ongoing problem, not a sudden uptick.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."