News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Freedom is now hiring!

Started by Ben Shapiro, January 27, 2013, 11:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Are you a Houston Free Thinker? Do you live in fear? Are you currently a anarchist, and on welfare? Are the reptilians stealing your freedom with frank-en food, and homosexuality to enslave you? Do you hate science for taking your worthless job away, or for making your life easier? HAVE NO FEAR! Bullshit incorporated is now looking for young under achieving talent to make it's next bullshit film!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fc47zSKDTc

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

If I had more time on my hands I'd enter a little documentary to satirize Alex Jones in a way that he'd hopefully not catch on to.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

I'd get on board, but they for some reason do not trust me.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, this has GOT to be facepalmy good!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."