Main Menu

Gold Discordian Sigil Buttons

Started by GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327, February 02, 2013, 10:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327

"Give these bitter bitches something uplifting to criticize"

The Good Reverend Roger

Gonna warn you one last time.

If you're just here to sell shit, you're gone.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

QUIT SPAMMING, GAVRIEL.

It's not endearing you to anyone and it's not going to sell any of your crap.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

So Gavvy, you going to produce some actual content here or try to hawk merch?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Salty

HEY FUCKASS: we are not your posse. We are barely our own. Nobody wants your garbage here. Fuck off.

I should amend that. Maybe some do. I don't. And I will take your threads as a the Customer Service Center they are and make, um, complaints any chance I get.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 04:51:59 AM
Now back to being a badass and having hot sex with my fine-ass smart and creative wife

I heard once that if you have to do your own advertising, the product can't be that great.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Salty

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 03, 2013, 05:02:44 AM
Now back to being a badass and having hot sex with my fine-ass smart and creative wife

I heard once that if you have to do your own advertising, the product can't be that great.

:mittens:

Salty

Out of the hundred jerk offs selling things on CafePress...
...only one of them continuously shows up to pitch sales.

I'm very happy for you and your wife.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Out of the hundred jerk offs selling things on CafePress you cats have nothing better to do that diss a single set of well made buttons from me?

Just what is the point of harassing me at every opportunity? It doesnt make for an inviting community of free- thinkers when some of the very people running this Forum spew baseless assertions and their own brand of Discordian Dogmatic bullshit.

Its like going to a bar and the bouncer tries to start a fight with you on the way in.

Every one of us is a Pope and anything any one of us does of commits to is just as valid as anyone elses efforts.

These buttons are my effort, and some butthurt alpha-troll farts in the wind are all you fools have got to offer the world?

GFYS, you cant take the shine off my caddy and you cant stop this awesome sauce!

:evil:

I don't see a hundred Cafe press jerkoffs spamming this forum and refusing to participate other than posting ads.

Just you.

And now you're bragging about having sex... Um, OK. Good for you, you're a sexually reproducing organism. Clapclapclapclap.

Salty

Yeah, if you want to contribute to this place in a way that may garner more friendly reception (psst, we totally give each other money and shit for art, graphic design, etc) than share with us something about Discordia that truly matters to you.

Like the weather, the state of your reproductive organs, the minutiae of your life.

OR maybe actually read the PAGES AND PAGES of great shit that is 100% free to your ungrateful ass.

Salty

FWIW, I like the design you made. A lot.

But I don't like your bullshit.

ETA: OK, not a lot. They're OK.

Salty

QuoteIts like going to a bar and the bouncer tries to start a fight with you on the way in.

I like this. That's what its like. Except everyone is a bouncer, and people keep coming back for more.

Salty

All right, I tried.

Go set your dick on fire you pathetic little twerp.