News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Gold Discordian Sigil Buttons

Started by GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327, February 02, 2013, 10:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Gavriel currently cannot answer your post, being temp-banned pending a full admin vote for link spamming.

I do find his conceit that somehow posting links to "Discordian crafts" on a Discordian site was, somehow, raising awareness of Eris, to be fairly amusing though, and I'm almost tempted to revise my vote in order to hear him explain how my asking about it makes me an elitist cool kid who does nothing but sit at his keyboard and snark all day, or something.

Salty

He clearly won't stop selling, he thinks its his Devine Right or something.

I'd like to hear more about his I wouldn't say these things to his face, and what he'd do if I did. Clearly this little pigfucker doesn't know me very well.

ETA: This came out wrong. What I mean to say is I often say things I regret faster than my brain can stop them.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pæs

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 04:51:59 AM
Just what is the point of harassing me at every opportunity?
:butthurt:

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 04:51:59 AM
Now back to being a badass and having hot sex with my fine-ass smart and creative wife
Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 09:23:30 AM
And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.
:internettoughguy:

Pæs

I am so sick of all this strife interrupting my Discordianism.

Cain

Paes is clearly jealous that Gavriel is far more of a manly man than he can ever hope to be.

In fact, Paes once tried to emulate gavriel, but ended up having steamy sex with a hot and creative bouncer, then punching his wife's teeth out and putting her head through a car window.  Sad, very sad.

Pæs

Nephew Twiddleton

I think its funny that he had to point out that his wife is hot and that he has sex with her. Totally irrelevant information. I also think its funny that he has to pull out his dick in reaction to criticism about spamming and talk about how he kicked some dudes ass. I have no idea what was said to make him doubt his masculinity that he went into manly mode but apparently hes really insecure about it. Quite sad really. Hilariously sad. Also he makes no mention of what caused this bouncer to get belligerent with him or what happened after this epic beatdown as far as any banning or legal action but im sure it was just because the guy was a dick and had nothing to do with any inappropriate or embarrassing behavior on gavs part.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Lenin McCarthy

Wtf is this shit, discomachismordianism?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know you are not implying that I have anything up on Cafe Press...

I have way to much integrity and take way too much pride in my work to take bullshit like that from anyone.

I make everything i sell via Discordia Merchandising. Only hacks use Cafe Press.

And frankly im sick of being chided for developing a really cool store space online that will only serve to draw more to ERIS who might never have heard of Discordia otherwise.

Its like crabs in a fucking barrel when anyone does something cool around here? I should hope there is something more going on here than one big Troll-Fueled Circle-Jerk...

And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

You're being "chided" for using this board as a free ad space, and nothing else.

I defended your stupid ass the first time you did it, but it turns out you're an asshole and I was wrong. People here don't like you because you act like a pompous dick.

Take your janky e-merch and fuck off.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, WTF with being all elitist about cafepress being for amateurs, when you don't even have your own domain. :lulz: A rented booth is a rented booth, kiddo. You can start getting condescending about "amateurs" when you can afford your own storefront.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Ministry through merchandising.

After all, there's no way anyone could find out about Eris for FREE.

I think maybe you're in the wrong religion, Gav. I can understand you might be feeling down after all this has gone down. If you're lacking for inspiration just go to a Christian bookstore, they've been doing what you're attempting for a long, long time and they are damned good at it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on February 03, 2013, 06:11:13 AM
FWIW, I like the design you made. A lot.

But I don't like your bullshit.

ETA: OK, not a lot. They're OK.

It's not his design. It's other people's designs, monetized.

Salty

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 04, 2013, 03:47:20 AM
Quote from: Alty on February 03, 2013, 06:11:13 AM
FWIW, I like the design you made. A lot.

But I don't like your bullshit.

ETA: OK, not a lot. They're OK.

It's not his design. It's other people's designs, monetized.

You are correct.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 03, 2013, 09:22:38 PM
Paes is clearly jealous that Gavriel is far more of a manly man than he can ever hope to be.

In fact, Paes once tried to emulate gavriel, but ended up having steamy sex with a hot and creative bouncer, then punching his wife's teeth out and putting her head through a car window.  Sad, very sad.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Newsfeed/testamonial?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.