News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Gold Discordian Sigil Buttons

Started by GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327, February 02, 2013, 10:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 09:23:30 AM
I know you are not implying that I have anything up on Cafe Press...

I have way to much integrity and take way too much pride in my work to take bullshit like that from anyone.

I make everything i sell via Discordia Merchandising. Only hacks use Cafe Press.

And frankly im sick of being chided for developing a really cool store space online that will only serve to draw more to ERIS who might never have heard of Discordia otherwise.

Its like crabs in a fucking barrel when anyone does something cool around here? I should hope there is something more going on here than one big Troll-Fueled Circle-Jerk...

And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Here is the exact quote.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 13, 2014, 02:09:13 PM
Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 09:23:30 AM
I know you are not implying that I have anything up on Cafe Press...

I have way to much integrity and take way too much pride in my work to take bullshit like that from anyone.

I make everything i sell via Discordia Merchandising. Only hacks use Cafe Press.

And frankly im sick of being chided for developing a really cool store space online that will only serve to draw more to ERIS who might never have heard of Discordia otherwise.

Its like crabs in a fucking barrel when anyone does something cool around here? I should hope there is something more going on here than one big Troll-Fueled Circle-Jerk...

And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Here is the exact quote.

I've been thinking of a text block hall of fame for the stupidest posts on PD.

This would be a good opener.

I've also been thinking of a sub-board shrine to Ron Jeremy. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

You know he's trying to be a philosopher in TDS2014?  Second post down.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 13, 2014, 02:15:52 PM
You know he's trying to be a philosopher in TDS2014?  Second post down.

Either I have him blocked, or he has me blocked.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Quote from: Bouncerkiller2000kThe wolves do not assemble in a phalanx and charge the bear, whose size, weight, and strength could easily obliterate such a formation. No, instead, the wolves nip and bite at the larger animal, irritating it, occasionally drawing blood, tiring it, weakening it to the point of collapse, until it collapses in exhaustion, and they can move in for the kill.

As Discordians we act alone. And yet we can formulate common goals. For what is a secret society without goals. Anyone within our ranks who believes we should wander aimlessly with no outlined purpose is and agent of Greyface . Who wants nothing more than for all humanity, and especially Discordians to remain scattered and ineffectual.

Chaos does not equal Disorder.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 13, 2014, 02:24:39 PM
Quote from: Bouncerkiller2000kThe wolves do not assemble in a phalanx and charge the bear, whose size, weight, and strength could easily obliterate such a formation. No, instead, the wolves nip and bite at the larger animal, irritating it, occasionally drawing blood, tiring it, weakening it to the point of collapse, until it collapses in exhaustion, and they can move in for the kill.

As Discordians we act alone. And yet we can formulate common goals. For what is a secret society without goals. Anyone within our ranks who believes we should wander aimlessly with no outlined purpose is and agent of Greyface . Who wants nothing more than for all humanity, and especially Discordians to remain scattered and ineffectual.

Chaos does not equal Disorder.

Ah, I see.  He has taken it on himself to be the final arbiter of what is and is not Discordianism.

That's new.

And he's trying to set himself up as a cult leader.

Also new.

Cain

Never ever.

I don't necessarily disagree with his sentiment...but if there were ever anyone unsuited to go about such a program, it would be an egotist like Gavriel.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 13, 2014, 02:33:16 PM
Never ever.

I don't necessarily disagree with his sentiment...but if there were ever anyone unsuited to go about such a program, it would be an egotist like Gavriel.

Or me, though for entirely different reasons.

But I think I do disagree with him.  But I've also shifted from "change the world" to "survival", because I've seen what happens to people who develop or adopt a cause.

Telarus

Oh geez, saw that post. Promptly ignored it.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on March 13, 2014, 02:48:57 PM
Oh geez, saw that post. Promptly ignored it.

Unblocked him and responded.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

He's either erased it or blocked me.  :lulz:

Cain

Post's still up, so I'm guessing blocked.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 13, 2014, 03:09:34 PM
Post's still up, so I'm guessing blocked.

:hammer:
:digtbk:

If this little shitnozzle can't take MY criticism, well, let's just say that he isn't going to be very successful being the David Koresh of Discordianism.

:lulz:

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Sometimes I want to join Facebook just to join TDS2014 and help it burn down faster.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Faust

Why do we hate every other discordian group then us?

There's nothing wrong with TDS2014, sure it's not as good as TDS2011 but it's certainly more interesting then the discordian society facebook page.

It's just different is all.
Sleepless nights at the chateau