News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

SRAWRBERRY STORTKICK N BIKKED CHAKN N CAWN.

Started by Freeky, February 08, 2013, 04:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Beginner mode:

Step one: make sure there is about $25 in your money thing.
Step two: go to the grocery store.
Step three: Go to the front where they have hot, precooked meats like fried or baked chicken. Grab one of them. If the biscuits are there, grab them, too. If they have a corn side dish, grab it too. If not, fuck that corn, you've got better things to do than wait around for it to decide the hot table appliance is good enough for its presence.
Step 4: Go to the fresh fruits area. Fuck, you are dying for some sugar (or not I guess, but why would you be doing this step then?). Strawberries sound... okay. You guess. Strawberry goop sounds tastier at the moment, though. Holy fuck, are those ripe blackberries next to the red sugar glop? SHIT YES. GRAB THAT PACKAGE RIGHT NAO.
Step 5: okay, hands are getting full now. You probably should have grabbed a cart or basket. Oh well, there's only whipped cream left. Make the harrowing trek to the frozen dessert aisle and grab a container of that awesome sticky white shit.

At home or wherever, divvy up the chicken, biscuits, and any sides you decided to get while standing slackjawed at the meat counter. Cut biscuit in half, apply 5-8 berries, spoon a pile of glop onto that, and top with whip cream. Stuff that shit in your face hole.

Probably enough for two people, or four depending.

Anna Mae Bollocks

LOLZ.

I thought this was going to be about Chaka Kahn.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Eater of Clowns

Sounds tasty... I bet they'd be good with some quinoa thrown in as well.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."