Really Really Really Really Hate hippis
1 (4%)
I'm sorry about your cat's penis.
21 (84%)

Total Members Voted: 25

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pergamos

Quote from: Chaos_Zebra on February 08, 2013, 06:12:40 PM
Might of been confused on the definition of really real.

Better to be on the ladder of hatred for them then not at all.
Mind the different classes of hippies. Far up enough the hippie ladder one gets off the fucking planet into a web of conspiracy. *disclaimer inserted here*
Never trust a fucking hippie.
Sometimes, simple is better in regards to a plague on Earth's society.

I want the on fire cat option.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Pergamos

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2013, 10:32:22 PM
Poll fixed.

Thank you.  I voted for the cat with the broken penis and the on fire head.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

trippinprincezz13

Only thing I hate is poor spelling and grammar. It breaks my poor hyppee heart.  :cry:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Chaos_Zebra

You Are a Punk Bitch Faggot Hippie
Rammed Your Head So Far Up Your Hippie Ass Your Gonna Plant a God Damn Garden Up There Just To Shove Your Head Farther Up Your Ass Once You Get That Fucking Garden To Grow between You and The Rocks You have magically fucking mistaken as your balls while you keep thinking you'll see a sign in the god Damn sky That Tells You What To Chizzle on your God Damn Tomb Stone how your the most horrible Hippie Punk Faggot Bitch and Need Your God Damn Grave Stone Pissed On and The Bones Of Your Ancestors Removed From Their Graves To Further add to the Desolate human waste contribution on top of your grave You Punk Faggot Bitch

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Chaos_Zebra on June 09, 2022, 08:29:34 AM
You Are a Punk Bitch Faggot Hippie
Rammed Your Head So Far Up Your Hippie Ass Your Gonna Plant a God Damn Garden Up There Just To Shove Your Head Farther Up Your Ass Once You Get That Fucking Garden To Grow between You and The Rocks You have magically fucking mistaken as your balls while you keep thinking you'll see a sign in the god Damn sky That Tells You What To Chizzle on your God Damn Tomb Stone how your the most horrible Hippie Punk Faggot Bitch and Need Your God Damn Grave Stone Pissed On and The Bones Of Your Ancestors Removed From Their Graves To Further add to the Desolate human waste contribution on top of your grave You Punk Faggot Bitch

So edgy.
Molon Lube

Cain

I'm sorry, I'm sure it's a really angry screed he wrote there, but I can't get over how he typed angrily in ALL CAPS only for his phone to change it to caps at the start of the sentence instead.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on June 11, 2022, 07:51:11 PM
I'm sorry, I'm sure it's a really angry screed he wrote there, but I can't get over how he typed angrily in ALL CAPS only for his phone to change it to caps at the start of the sentence instead.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division