News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Hi Eris

Started by adam, February 08, 2013, 07:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adam

I want to remind you that I have taken my meds today, and since the augmented reality faerie haven't killed me yet, you need to know that I am vegetarian with vegan leanings. Also, I have already walked into the freezing snow and have gotten lost, probably because it was hilarious and I was bored.  The smell of my brain freezing reminded me of you, and it was quite nice.

Have a nice Friday, Eris.

PS. I don't really quite 'get' punctuation yet.

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, boy.   :|

On that note, I'm fucking off for the weekend.  You spags have fun, now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

Heh. take it easy, man.  see you on monday.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, since everyone else has fucked off, I guess I'll go do my homework.  :kingmeh:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 08, 2013, 07:44:11 PM
Well, since everyone else has fucked off, I guess I'll go do my homework.  :kingmeh:

I was gonna fuck off, then I found the article about the Amish hate crimes.

Then I was feeling better, headache or no headache.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2013, 07:46:13 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 08, 2013, 07:44:11 PM

I was gonna fuck off, then I found the article about the Amish hate crimes.

Then I was feeling better, headache or no headache.

:lulz: Yeah, I remember when those happened. AMISH HATE CRIMES. MULLET.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: adam on February 08, 2013, 07:08:49 PM
I want to remind you that I have taken my meds today, and since the augmented reality faerie haven't killed me yet, you need to know that I am vegetarian with vegan leanings. Also, I have already walked into the freezing snow and have gotten lost, probably because it was hilarious and I was bored.  The smell of my brain freezing reminded me of you, and it was quite nice.

Have a nice Friday, Eris.

PS. I don't really quite 'get' punctuation yet.

Punctuation is simply where you stop communicating, or something.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.