News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

SJW generator.

Started by EK WAFFLR, April 16, 2015, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

tumblr-argument-generator.lokaltog.net

please fucking stop. respect that gender opinions keeps me from having any fucking rights, you binary-elitist redditor!!! PHALLOPHOBIC SCUMS LIKE YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!! YOU'RE PERPETUATING GENDER FEMINISM!!!!! I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT THAT NON-GENDER CULTURE IS LITERALLY INCREDIBLY TRIGGERING TO ME!!! you should fucking accept gender abolition & social justice separatism????? feel free to unfollow &/or block/ignore me.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Meunster

DRINK BLEACH, YOU OPPRESSIVE TRANSWOMAN-OPPRESSING
Poe's law ;)

Cain

go to hell!!!!!! you're literally perpetuating middle class kyriarchy & white culture, you hetero-overprivileged ageist!!!!!!!! HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP LABELING AETHNIC-TYPE RABBITKINS, YOU WHITE WOMYN-ELITIST LOSER!!!!!!! ACCEPT THAT WEIGHT LOSS LABELS IS TRIGGERING ME!!!!!!!! SCREW YOUR KINKSHAMING OF THIN & GYNEPHILE-TYPE AGNOSTICS!!!!!! consensual sex is still fucking rape!!!!! this week i'm a foxkin, so address me as "hu/hum/hus" & not "ze/zir/zes", you male-normative cracker!!!!!! you'll never understand my fucking transracial vegan issues!!!!!! RESPECT THAT I'M LITERALLY A DOGKIN TODAY!!!! tl;dr: go to hell!!!!!!!

hooplala

ROT IN HELL!!!!!! acknowledge that i'm literally genderromantic this month!!!!!!! HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO FUCKING ADDRESS ME AS "ZE/MER/ZER", YOU CISGENDER-ELITIST HITLER!!!!! you're triggering me, you non-ethnic-elitist chauvinist!!!!! screw your hypersexualization of paraqueer & anthrosexual foxkins!!!!!!!! ACCEPT GAY SEPARATISM & SOCIAL JUSTICE ACTIVISM, YOU SMALLFAT-NORMATIVE NECKBEARD!!! ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BINARY SUPERIORITY KEEPS ME FROM HAVING ANY DAMN RIGHTS, YOU WHITE-NORMATIVE REDDITOR!!!!! people like you deserve to fucking die, you male-normative carnist!!! i can't even.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

get bent!!!!!! STOP TRIGGERING ME, YOU CISGENDER-ELITIST BASEMENT DWELLER!!!!! DON'T MENTION WEIGHT LOSS OPINIONS, IT'S INCREDIBLY TRIGGERING TO ME!!!! acknowledge your able-body privilege!!!!!!!! THIS WEEK I'M LITERALLY POLYGENDER, SO ADDRESS ME AS "XE/XEM/XYR" & NOT "ZE/ZIR/ZES", YOU WHITE-NORMATIVE FEMSCUM!!!! YOUR OBJECTIFICATION OF GYNESEXUAL-IDENTIFYING INDIVIDUALS IS PROBLEMATIC!!!!!!! LEAVE PANSENSUAL CATKINS THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!! you guys are fucking impossible.

hooplala

Triggering culture really irks me.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Ben Shapiro

Meunster

Quote from: Metal Bear on April 16, 2015, 05:23:20 PM
I love you guys.

Love? THAT'S MY TRIGGER WORD. I was rape loved once and I have ptsd from excessive poem receiving.
Poe's law ;)

Trivial

#uterus-bearer domination
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.