News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

SJW generator.

Started by EK WAFFLR, April 16, 2015, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

tumblr-argument-generator.lokaltog.net

please fucking stop. respect that gender opinions keeps me from having any fucking rights, you binary-elitist redditor!!! PHALLOPHOBIC SCUMS LIKE YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!! YOU'RE PERPETUATING GENDER FEMINISM!!!!! I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT THAT NON-GENDER CULTURE IS LITERALLY INCREDIBLY TRIGGERING TO ME!!! you should fucking accept gender abolition & social justice separatism????? feel free to unfollow &/or block/ignore me.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Meunster

DRINK BLEACH, YOU OPPRESSIVE TRANSWOMAN-OPPRESSING
Poe's law ;)

Cain

go to hell!!!!!! you're literally perpetuating middle class kyriarchy & white culture, you hetero-overprivileged ageist!!!!!!!! HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP LABELING AETHNIC-TYPE RABBITKINS, YOU WHITE WOMYN-ELITIST LOSER!!!!!!! ACCEPT THAT WEIGHT LOSS LABELS IS TRIGGERING ME!!!!!!!! SCREW YOUR KINKSHAMING OF THIN & GYNEPHILE-TYPE AGNOSTICS!!!!!! consensual sex is still fucking rape!!!!! this week i'm a foxkin, so address me as "hu/hum/hus" & not "ze/zir/zes", you male-normative cracker!!!!!! you'll never understand my fucking transracial vegan issues!!!!!! RESPECT THAT I'M LITERALLY A DOGKIN TODAY!!!! tl;dr: go to hell!!!!!!!

hooplala

ROT IN HELL!!!!!! acknowledge that i'm literally genderromantic this month!!!!!!! HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO FUCKING ADDRESS ME AS "ZE/MER/ZER", YOU CISGENDER-ELITIST HITLER!!!!! you're triggering me, you non-ethnic-elitist chauvinist!!!!! screw your hypersexualization of paraqueer & anthrosexual foxkins!!!!!!!! ACCEPT GAY SEPARATISM & SOCIAL JUSTICE ACTIVISM, YOU SMALLFAT-NORMATIVE NECKBEARD!!! ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BINARY SUPERIORITY KEEPS ME FROM HAVING ANY DAMN RIGHTS, YOU WHITE-NORMATIVE REDDITOR!!!!! people like you deserve to fucking die, you male-normative carnist!!! i can't even.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

get bent!!!!!! STOP TRIGGERING ME, YOU CISGENDER-ELITIST BASEMENT DWELLER!!!!! DON'T MENTION WEIGHT LOSS OPINIONS, IT'S INCREDIBLY TRIGGERING TO ME!!!! acknowledge your able-body privilege!!!!!!!! THIS WEEK I'M LITERALLY POLYGENDER, SO ADDRESS ME AS "XE/XEM/XYR" & NOT "ZE/ZIR/ZES", YOU WHITE-NORMATIVE FEMSCUM!!!! YOUR OBJECTIFICATION OF GYNESEXUAL-IDENTIFYING INDIVIDUALS IS PROBLEMATIC!!!!!!! LEAVE PANSENSUAL CATKINS THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!! you guys are fucking impossible.

hooplala

Triggering culture really irks me.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Ben Shapiro

Meunster

Quote from: Metal Bear on April 16, 2015, 05:23:20 PM
I love you guys.

Love? THAT'S MY TRIGGER WORD. I was rape loved once and I have ptsd from excessive poem receiving.
Poe's law ;)

Trivial

#uterus-bearer domination
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.