News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

I am now running for Mexico.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 20, 2013, 03:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pergamos on February 21, 2013, 10:29:35 AM
I want to know which Mexico has better Pulque.

I have the only pulque.  Around old timers here, I have established my reputation for pulque.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I have decided to yield to my opponent, EoC.

Now he can continue with the second half of the joke, leaving me free to troll FB.

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2013, 02:43:50 PM

Now he can continue with the second half of the joke, leaving me free to troll FB.

:lulz: :argh!:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 21, 2013, 02:48:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2013, 02:43:50 PM

:lulz: :argh!:

Hey, you wanted the job.

I suggest you get cracking on the second half.  We know what happens to Mexicos that forget the punchline.

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 21, 2013, 02:54:25 PM
BOY IS MY FACE RED

Not as red as it's GONNA be!

:hammer:

TGRR,
In exile in Paraguay, sipping cocktails.

trippinprincezz13

EOC, as the new Mexico, how soon can we expect you to erect a border fence around yourself so that you don't accidentally touch America and take our jerbs?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

I would like to add at this point that EoC, now being Mexico by default, is a sovereign nation currently occupying American territory along the East Coast.  Granted, that territory is something of a burden, but we must treat this as a matter of principle and national sovereignty.

Therefore, I ask PD for a declaration of war against the poster formerly known as EoC, now known as Mexico.  Should he decide to come along peaceably, then he shall be deported to wherever the hell it is that he comes from.

Freeky

Anna Mae Bollocks

Need one of those old Leonides gifs that says "TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!"
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Partum Depression on February 21, 2013, 05:41:54 PM

I know where he is.  That would be redundant.  Imagine RI's version of Seguin.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2013, 06:00:51 PM
Quote from: Pope Partum Depression on February 21, 2013, 05:41:54 PM

I know where he is.  That would be redundant.  Imagine RI's version of Seguin.

*imagines Seguin with a few colonial style buildings sticking up*

*vomits*
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Eater of Clowns

Wow everyone so great to be here!  Let me answer a few questions that have been buzzing around about what I like to call

Project Infinite Mexico

It's my hope that with this simple FAQ, I can dispel some of the rumors about this new and exciting idea.

1.  What is Project Infinite Mexico?

Project Infinite Mexico asks a simple question:  Who can be Mexico?  And I think I have an answer:  Everyone.  Haven't you ever wanted to be Mexico?  I remember growing up and wanting nothing more!  When this boyhood dream finally came true in my stunning recent victory, I cannot describe the sense of achievement.  So why should I try?  Why can't you be Mexico?  Why can't your mother?

Why has there only ever been one Mexico?  Why not two?  Why not a billion?

2.  What can you tell me about the war against you?

You may have heard about this war and it is deeply concerning.  The accusation is that Mexico is operating within the territory of another nation.  With Project Infinite Mexico, this is untrue.  Mexico is everywhere and everyone!

As an example, here is the Mexico you may be familiar with:

Blech, right?  Antiquated, dull, lifeless!  Well not anymore, here is Mexico under Project Infinite Mexico:

Now that is one sexy Mexico.

So some might try to declare war on Mexico but I ask you:  Can you declare war on everywhere?

3.  What is the punchline?

There is none!  Rumors of a punchline are another form of deception and trickery from reptile kind.

4.  Can reptiles be Mexico?

Absolutely not.  Let me be clear on this:  Mexico is not anti-reptile.  Mexico is pro-human.  The fact is, though, that reptiles are the cause of all society's woes, past and present.

Did you know that every recorded human death is caused by reptiles?  It's true!  Reptiles are everywhere, right?  And so are murder, substance abuse, death, and farting!  There are no reptiles on Mars and, well, just look at the murder rates on Mars!  They're "astronomically" (haha) low!

That's it for now, everyone.  I hope your introduction to Project Infinite Mexico has been an educational one!  I look forward to you being me.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

tyrannosaurus vex

once again, this pic is appropriate:

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Freeky